November 2-6, 2015: Y&R/GH/DAYS Up in Women 18-49 Demo

Toups

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B has nothing going on right now. The stories are so boring. Nothing is keeping my attention. BB needs to fix the show ASAP!  Y&R is pure shock value storytelling with no payoffs….GH is resolving stories left by RC and telling them in a boring non exciting way. As for Days…I thought I was going to stop watching it after Will was killed off but I still watch it and I am enjoying the vets and the new characters that have been added. 

• Members

No kidding. I'm still stunned how the show could go from being so good to so bad in just a couple of episodes - post-Aly. (It really started with the so-called 'next-day' episode that was completely illogical after what happened the episode before.)  I saw one episode this week - first time in weeks - and it was good enough - but I got everything I needed from the current stories in just that one sitting (Wednesday). I can't imagine the round and round day after day of those stories. 

• Members

So according to the column in Variety, GH picked up almost 21% more viewers in the 18-49 demo?

Even with the Jason reveal coming, that's hard to believe. However, if it holds with the final report, I can't see those ratings staying at that level with the next report -- not with the lifeless reveal we've been given.

A ''character study'' on Franco 2.0 , An alcoholic Kiki, Stepford Wife Carly, A pudgy Jason, A bipolar Morgan  who Jelly forgot  that Morgan is bipolar, A thirsty for Julian Alexis. Boring home wrecking Val. A ''character study'' on despicable, ruined or useless characters.. The nexus of the show the hospital completely forgotten or ignored. The heart and soul of the show a mobster instead of a healer i will never understand ''Smart TV''.

• Members

Nice huge Y2Y demo drop for B&B. What a difference a year makes! It's only going to get worse in coming weeks - I just don't see any potential stories that could create the family/business/romance energy that B&B created a year ago. It's a shame. Dumping Aly to pimp Zende/Thomas huge mistake #2 - the #1 mistake - rushing Raya to the altar - they had so much story to mine from it. Might as well kill off "Myron" and Vivienne can reveal that she gave birth to twins - the second one a girl, who happens to look a lot like Maya....  

• Members

Lulu finding about Dante's affair was the biggest ratings for the week……how lame considering the story was so badly introduce….and acted….the lowest LMAO was the Jason reveal on Friday…..LOLOLOL…...

Days did have a nice Monday…..

• Members

I wonder what types of fans are still watching DAYS (i.e. when did they start watching originally). And for that matter, which ones have tuned in to check out the anniversary stuff.

From what I've seen, friends who previously watched and got hooked during the zany wacky 90's era haven't bothered checking it out. Probably because DAYS no longer has that kind of identity. Instead, it's a small-town, simple-budgeted sleeper soap for the past 5 years.

• Members

oh please. GH had a great week no matter how u spin it my friend. Thursday it hit 3 million viewers. Raven thanks for pointing this out days is doing great fabulous but they have had much promotion and hoopla surrounding the 50th. GH instead starting in September gave us a better smarter GH. It's a blueprint that will save soaps. Jelly have brought us up over 300000 viewers and number 2 in demos. The accolades the press and everyone is stating they are seeing a better GH and the proof is in the pudding. Soapsuds keep spinning the numbers don't lie.

Archived