DAYS: Major Bo News

John

• Members

According to Jason 47 Days Page on Facebook

Peter Reckell is leaving & Bo will die

AUSTRALIAN MAGAZINE ARTICLE CONFIRMS BO STORYLINE....READ BELOW FOR SPOILERS

Images from an Australian magazine posted online today revealed an article about Bo's exit story. As has been rumored for many months, Peter Reckell will be exiting "Days" in the near future, and his exit signals the end of one of "Days of Our Lives" most popular characters of all-time, as Bo Brady will die of an illness.

Jason47's Days Website's photo.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why even bring him back and get rid of Aiden/Daniel Cosgrove if he wasn't gonna commit long-term? Hope will have two dead men that she once loved in less than a year. 

I would've found it more endearing if they would've brought Bo back to die and it drive a bit of wedge between Hope and Aiden until Bo, in his last act, bring them together as his last wishes. That would've been more compelling. 

• Members

THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT?!?

I MEAN...REALLY?!?

Okay, I know, I know...50th. Will the illness be because of the guys experimenting on him?

In any case, they should have brought him back so Hope would be confused, but pick Aiden later. Otherwise, it was a waste of two pairings.

ETA: HAHAHAHHAHA at @Nothin'ButAttitude. Great minds...

• Members

Exactly. It's stupid. DC might not be my fave actor but I hate that he got sacrificed for PR, who isn't even staying long-term. And I just have this inkling feeling that Hope will end up being paired with a dud like Rafe until Corday decides to undo Bo's death and bring him back when another "new DAYS" campaign begins in a year or two.

• Members

Yeah but I am looking at Daniel Cosgrove, the husband and father to a family outside of this show. Yeah, we may've pegged him as a soap killer but it ain't his damn fault that these shows won't listen to the audience to keep themselves afloat. 

Now that I know that Bo is dying, I don't give a flying f-ck about him either. Not that I did that much before but I don't like how Bo came to save the day only to be killed off in the matter of months. Again, Hope and Aiden could've been still been built up to be something more. 

Archived