Happy 50th Anniversary 'Days Of Our Lives'

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great photos!  Love the picture of the two Chads….LOL….  Why is the actor who plays Nick there? He seems like he doesn't want to be there…he seems to have the same attitude his character had…never cared for the actor or the character….didnt he make a comment about how hot he was…LOL….pleaseeeeee…..

• Members

Interestingly enough both Days and my mother share November 8th as their birthday.

Here's you on fifty years on Days! I've only been watching again for the first time in three years really to see how the show treats us with Days' 50th Anniversary. No matter how dreary the show is the show has always been good when it comes to anniversaries and holidays. Glad to see so much has been posted and remembered from over the years!

• Members

LOL, I know this sounds dumb, but I don't know how to record stuff on an HD TV :D....I mean I never tried so I'm sure there's nothing to it as I knew how to record from a VCR for years....haha

I feel like i would be better off recording then having to get on youtube to watch.

• Members

Did Lindsay Hartley forget her skirt at home?  Did they catch her post-limo sex with Jason-Shane Scott?

I've said it before, I'll say it again: there's something about looking into Gloria Loring's eyes that just melts this heart.

Archived