GH: Genie Francis on her GH status

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad that Genie is getting her time to shine but I hope her stories don't consist of over the top villains and adventures. Or simply being a talk to. 

I'd actually like for Laura to bring back Deception along with Lucy and they run it together. And given Tracy's past with both women, have ELQ acquire buy Deception and make it one of their subsidiary companies with Tracy making their lives a living hell. Add Carly to the mix too seeing as she worked there once upon a time too. God knows she needs a story outside of Sonny too. And Scotty needs to be tossed in the mix too seeing as he's dated or married Tracy/Laura/Lucy. 

• Members

Love the shade….the other writer….LOLOLOL

Ugh…Frank shouldn't have any say in story ideas…its already bad enough with Passanante….a romance….wasnt Ron going to do the same thing with her character? All the romances on GH are nonexistent and horribly written. Maxie and Woodpile are prime example of how bad a romance on GH is.. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

And cut the crap. Jean is far from a feminist. If she was a feminist then 99% of her stories wouldn't revolve around the uterus. Her female characters would be strong and independent. Working women. Instead, all her female characters care about are popping out babies and tending to home. If anything, Jean's writing sets women back 50 years. 

And Audrey Hepburn my ass. She doesn't probably even know who that is.

Archived