GH Promo: Jason Revealed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, everyone in that cast needs to visit Rebecca Herbst's dermatologist. Especially Kelly Monaco and Billy Miller, they look awful.

Oh and Liz gets shat on because she's a great utility player, they insert her into any idiot plot, BH can have chemistry with almost anyone, she's a good to great actress that can somehow survive the constant character assassination they do to her. She's also friggin gorgeous.

• Members

I don't really see how this story is a punishment. Most of the characters on this show have done something awful. Were Sarah Brown and Tamara Brawn being punished all those years Carly was screwing over Port Charles? Was Kirsten Storms when she stole drugs for Lucky, cheated with him, faked a pregnancy, Didn't tell LuLu and Dante their baby died and kept Spinelli from his own child? Olivia just let the entire town mourn Leo's death. Talk about a bitch move. I could go on and on about the terrible things Sonny, Dante, Sam, Luke, Lucky, Nik and Ava have done. Are all of those actors being punished?

For a good long while Liz was being turned into Amy. Standing at the nurses station with nothing to do. That might have been punishment. Thank god someone decided to do something  with the character. I very much doubt Becky's fans are abandoning her in droves just because her character kept the identity of a hit man secret.  

Although, I don't consider myself a BH fan, I feel more sympathy for Liz right now than I have at any other time (short of the rape and Jake's death). She's screwing herself over good and hard right now, but she'll come out of it just fine in the long run just like all these other characters.

Archived