B&B - November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get why some are updated and some aren't....I know they needed to update Steffy cause she's just back on contract, but I feel like they should have added the new ones and the others could have stayed the same...

I really can't tell if Bill is there for comedy or to be the biggest ass ever....I'm sure Don Diamont would do well in a comedic role, but I hate when they always try to do it with Bill and adding Katie to the mix just makes it worse sometimes....such a waste of HT's talent....

Are the "pop culture" references kind of a more recent thing with this show....today they talked about "Grease" the movie and weeks ago there was a Marcia Brady reference with Quinn....I know all soaps  have those, but I thought the joke was that B&B lives in it's own bubble and never uses those troupes...

• Members

Wait I LOVE their latest theme music! It's a shimmering masterpiece

But the current (and last few) cuts have been abysmal -- it worked really well when they first released this new version when things were more fluid & natural with the production. Now that people have come & gone, it feels way more choppy with all the new inserts and jump cutting being added in.

• Members

I said it before and I'll say it again.  I don't get what the attraction to Wyatt is. He only really wants whatever Liam has.  As boring as Liam is, at least he lives his life.  Wyatt had to have Hope.  He got her.  He griped about his house and wanted Liam's because it was bigger and better.  He wanted Liam's job and didn't understand why he couldn't have it.  He wanted Ivy, and got her.  Now he's sniffing over Steffy, just to make sure he might be able to have what Liam has. Wyatt is a total weasel.  And it's hysterical that he sees what Thomas is doing and has the utter nerve to say things about Thomas' character.  A weasel will know a weasel, honey.  And yes, Thomas is a total perv and skeeve.  But when Wyatt trying to twist his brain around it and talking dreck about people not respecting relationships and boundaries.....hun, you and your Mom have never played by any rules.  Welcome to your own world.  The Bells must be rolling over at how bad this show is with 2nd rate actors and writing.  It's like they have no memory from one week to 3 weeks.

Archived