B&B - November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Might be the case, but they already had MUCH better material than those characters ever got. Actually, the Avants are the first actor's of color to ever portray proper characters on this show. And they all are doing splendid jobs! Too bad that the actress playing Dayzee is no longer with B&B. She would ignite fire in those circles.

• Members

Marcus was a worthless character that should have never existed. I would kill him off and use that as a springboard to bring Dayzee back. She should have been around for the transgender reveal. She could easily be paired up with Carter who she leans on following Marcus' death

• Members

He served zero purpose and IA with what Sheilaforever wrote.  Carter with as little as he's been given feels better defined. I didnt like how he was a retcon for Donna who we saw in her teen years. She had no black baby that she gave up. I also hated that they had Eric adopt his grown ass. Being played by the terrible Texas Battle was the least of his problems. The writing surrounding him was just terrible and it was embarassing to watch

• Members

It's not an either/or situation.

Carter as a character isn't anymore well defined than Marcus & wouldn't even be on the show if it wasn't for Marcus.

The only difference between the two characters is that Carter is played by a marginally more talented actor in Lawrence Saint Victor & if shoddily written retconned sons (played by mediocre actors) are a problem for B&B audiences to accept then the entire Spencer family needs to be shown the door.

• Members

when the show is only 30 minutes with limited time, it almost is. We'll just have to agree to disagree bc I dont think the character of Marcus is worth investing in. Thankfully they brought Zende on and there's Carter still there on the sidelines

Archived