B&B - November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats nothing new….Ive thought his been bad all along….they need to recast or just get rid of Thomas again…for some reason Bradley is awful when writing for Thomas.

Yes and she is no Steffy. Ive never found the character or actress sexy…LOL

• Members

The problem with Ivy is there's no long-term development of her character. It shifts to fit storyline purposes instead of having some sort of constant personality.

I don't find the actress bad, just wish she wasn't such a "plant" - the term used so fondly here. :P

• Members

Exactly!

It's definitely not the actress' fault. She'S not stellar but the writing is really killing the character...

Contrary to many here, I didn't find last week boring at all. There lots of WTF moments (Ivy&Thomas being numero uno) but time passed quickly.

EDIT: The Brooke&Eric EXTENDED scene on CBS.com from Wednesday/Nov 11 is really nice and should have ended up in the episode instead of the short snipped of why Brooke should move into the Forrester mansion.

• Members

I spent the first 4 minutes watching this on CBS until I realized it was a rerun from Friday

Just watched the actual show. Liam and Steffy have no story. Odd seeing them stricly as supporting players. Good though and I hope when they finally are used again that Brad will have thought out something interesting for them. I know I shouldnt hold my breath

Thomas feud with Wyatt came out of nowhere. I cant even recall them interacting before. Since when was Thomas so anti-Spencer?

Ridge is wrong to force Thomas out of his own child's life. If Eric had ever done that with him, all hell would have broken loose

Archived