B&B - November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know some don't like the Thanksgiving on B&B, but I love it.  Once a year, with all the primary cast in one room(except for Carter , who must have spent the holiday with his folks...or alone---poor LSV, left out with all of his hotness). The little things, like a touch football game, the kitchen banter, and even irritating Hope's tradition--- it's a nice stand alone episode. 

AMH is the best addition to the show, along w/OB in a while.  Poor RS and SK, DD and HT are long overdue for some story, though.

Today was 1000X better than sister show Y&R....

• Members

The whole show is zero at this point - I don't even get the Avant love either.  I don't need 1/2 hour of watching token conservative black guy AKA Ben Carson.  No thanks. It's a 24/7 Maya love fest.    If she's such a famous model, why has there never been one single scene of the Paparazzi hounding her?  They don't want to pay for some extras?  She walks around town and all they talk about is the hard fight she's had.  What fight? LOL.  She's Caitlyn Jenner, everyone loves her.  Agree on all counts with whoever mentioned the kids on this show...it's Thanksgiving and where the hell are their kids?  LOL.  It's not like you're going to get a babysitter or nanny on Thanksgiving and not have your kids...throw up a kids table like real families do and at LEAST show them?! 

Archived