B&B - November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks everyone

Im glad Mama Avant had an opinion today and spoke up against this surrogacy thing. With her and Julius! Loved him calling Maya out on being selfish and taking advantage of Nicole. Everything they said was valid.

Brooke of course just wants to support what her son wants. Shut up.. Like Vivienne said, Nicole is the only one sacrificing something in this

• Members

This surrogate storyline is one big misfire. The family elements are great, the actors work so well together. But the the underlying story is just so much nope.

And who gives a !@#$%^&*] what Zende thinks, they've known each other for like 5 minutes. GTFO with his man pain.

And these Rick and Nicole bonding scenes....I cant even. They better not go there. 

• Members

The look on her face when her parents came in and tried to stop the procedure was priceless!!,,,it was pure Maya….that evil look….not the halo Bradley has over her saint head.

LOLOLOL

Agreed…..I don't get why Nicole would be so grateful to Maya. She left her in a home with parents who were bitter and angry over Maya. Now because Maya has given her a job…which she got from blackmail…..and lives with the rich she thinks she owes Maya something???

And too much is made of what Zende thinks considering there has been no real movement in their storyline….Zende is just a guy she hangs out with….

Rick and Nicole…lawd……really????

Btw….JY looked so good today….

• Members

I'm thinking that Papa Avant's words about Zende will be prophetic (don't know why B&B is building so much around Nicole and Zende's brand new relationship) as another young lady will probably be in his orbit soon.

Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on with the CBS.com website?  I often watch same day B&B episodes there but I just cannot find today's episode on the site today.  Don't tell me that they're now putting the same day episodes behind some paywall??

If anyone knows where else I can view it online, can you DM me?  Thanks :)

• Members

I used to think JY was handsome, but I don't see it anymore.  As he ages, he's filling out too much in the chest which is starting to make him look fat.  I also hate his newest haircut.  I like him clean shaven and with better hair.  That's just me.....don't expect anybody to agree.  I think I might be too old to appreciate him now!

• Members

Thanks, cassadine1991.  Same thing on the website.  Something's weird.  Maybe technical issues but I just read today that Les Moonves said he was planning to put more programming on their streaming site.  They mention Star Trek but I think they're probably going to put that behind their paid service.  Maybe it's just a coincidence and the site is undergoing some type of maintenance or something.  Or maybe it's even been hacked.:o

Archived