Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least Stitch is fresh and new. I would rather see Paul, Michael, Kevin or Neil leave.  These bores have been hanging around forever. I use to enjoy Michael when he was the resident legal eagle and BFF's with MS's Phyllis. Now he is little more  than wallpaper.

• Members

As usual, your hatred for anyone that showed up on screen more than two years ago shines through...Soaps are about CONTINUING STORIES AND CHARACTERS.    Some new characters are interesting, (see early Marisa, now with the retcons...meh) . Familiar faces are what keep people coming back. 

UpChuck is the reason these characters suck. The writing is lousy, so the characters reflect it.  

• Members

There is also nothing 'fresh' or 'exciting' about majority of the new characters. It absolutely reeks. I'd rather see more of the familiar faces and a couple of the newbies but that's it. Stitch should have died in that fire..

• Members

I like him but the writing for him is pure sh-t. It has been since they dug into his backstory. It never made sense to me b/c they had just done the same exact story with Tyler and Leslie the previous year. I thought his secret, which was teased for the longest, was gonna be something interesting and scandalous like him committing treason while in the army or having killed Kelly's son in a drunken stupor or some sh-t. Instead, it was revealed he was her brother and he supposedly killed their abusive daddy. 

I still feel that they should've made him Jill's nephew and Snapper's son, Chucky, who's nickname was Stitch. He would've been a doctor like Snapper was. It would've given Jill more to do especially when Stitch got involved with Vic. She would've been conflicted between her son and nephew--both who love the same woman. But no! These dumbasses were adamant we needed yet another new family, which flopped. 

• Members

It's high time someone knocked her off of her pedestal. However, I will be surprised because I figured that people would be feeling sorry for her for at least another month and letting her yell at everyone without dealing with any consequences for her temper because of her loss of baby Christian. I can't stomach it any longer. I want Nick to dump her ass

Archived