Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Devon told Neil that what he'd done kidnapping Hilary and set him up for murder was no different than him having an affair behind Neil's back I hollered. Pratt will write anything. Its comical. 

i don't think he's beyond repair. But Pratt should have allowed him to pay and go to jail for a short sentence at least. But blaming Devon and Hilary for it just digs Neil deeper. 

• Members

The Newmans and Abbots have 3 generation of adult children to work and run their companies. Neil really doesn't fit their anymore unless he's tied to the families through marriage. What they need to do is just give Neil his own corporation to run and make him the third party businessman between Jack and Victor.  After a hear or so recast Yolanda for him (cause there is no chance at Dru ever). 

• Members

Dru can stay dead. I like Jasmine Guy but no to that casting coup. 

And Neil fit in perfectly at Jabot more than he did at Newman. At least Jack respected him more. Dare I say it, but Neil could possibly be second in command at Chancellor behind Jill. I never saw why Cane was given that position at all. His ass needs to work from the mailroom up. 

But back to what I said before, I just don't see Neil being repaired after this mess. Maybe jail time will do it but with Pratt in charge, I just don't see it. 

• Members

That Devon's money actually bought CI, it makes sense that Neil be there in a top position. I like this idea. But it seems that TPTB sees Y&R as a story about two rival families.  Having Jill and Neil at CI doesn't jive with that creative vision. 

Neil working at Jabot only works when he's running his own separate subsidiary whose shown as equal to jack. 

Archived