Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course there is hate for Sage.  Just like there is hate for Victor, Victoria, Dylan, Stitch and others.  There is no such thing as bad press. lol!!  But again, if Sage leaves, we know what the current regime will do, and that is create another new character.  I hope next time it's a gorgeous, young, blond, MBA.  

• Members

WOW is what I said when I couldn't find this mountain of Sage hate on FB or Twitter.  Of course Sage gets hate, Schick fans, Sharon fans, Chadam fans, Adam fans, Chelsea fans are coming for her LŌL. I can go on SOC and see lots of Sage hate and then go to Sops.com and see the opposite.  But yeah WOW ät the hundred likes, should be nō likes according to some here :D

• Members

I LOL'd at all of those tweets. Thank you for that.

I understand you like the actress, and thats fine. But the character Sage simply makes no sense and has no legs, if she did then she would have more fans.

Even Chelsea was disliked but quickly became a fan favourite because of her and Adam. I don't see any hardcore 'Nage' fans, do you?!

• Members

It's so very obvious where all this Sage hate is coming from.  Nick (JM) gets a fair amount of hatred too.  The Sage bashing is  not as bad as it was for Phyllis (MS).  And yet a certain character keeps getting run over by the cross town bus.  lol!!

It doesn't matter if we get new HW/EP's or the relentless bashing of Nick's latest  love interest.  That bus just keeps rolling and hitting it's target over and over and over and over again.

• Members

I understand your passed cuz your fav has has been backburnered and in some peeps eyes replaced by KS but try not to make grand sweeping proclamations, the can be debunked, the actress, the character have fans, 100 and probably more on, behind and off the set,.but never fear SC has ã big story coming up thanks to Sage  :D

• Members

A story which is so OTT and foolish, it just makes FF so much more frequent. This upcoming story does no character any favors. It's UpChuck's crappy style and shock factor.  Ridiculous. The premise is stupid. For what purpose? To prop a character that is interchangeable w/ numerous characters over the years.  Cut the losses and let the baby and "Broadway Legend"  "shuffle off to Buffalo". 

Archived