Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Really liked Theo today - I'm so glad they're not brushing aside his autism and you can actually see it in the actor's portrayal too

Loved the Ciara/Chase/Julie/Doug scenes. Wasn't initially a big fan of those two young actors but I thought they were alright today. Chase is the dweebiest but it was sweet the way it played off of Ciara's Julie-ness

I will be so glad when the gratuitous Hope and Aiden kissing for the sake of irony is over

Also rude @ them not including Ciara and Shawn in that Horton photograph. Shawn was standing there watching them too!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The clappng lasted forever. It went on for way too long

Caroline sneaking out of hte hospital....I was hoping Bo was going to hit her as he rushed to the house.

This Lani story is so weak. Really?

Please register in order to view this content

Eric and Jennifer? WTF? That was unexpected

Shawn called her Grandma Julie as well. Im with you especially since Hope doesnt acknowledge Julie as her stepmother. She has a sisterly relationship with her

• Members

Interesting tidbit about the writing:  Next week Days airs its 12,713 episode.  Rick Draughon, breakdown writer, had a FB post on Aug 19th where he confirmed he was writing the outline for episode 12,810.  That's 97 episodes ahead of now, or around March 4.  So if they tape five months ahead, the writing team isn't writing the outlines all the far ahead of tape date.  But that does mean the long stories are being crafted 8-9 months before airing...That's just too long a lag time.  That must also mean that Corday was working with the new writers well before March 2015 when they officially began.  The writer change was in the works for months before March.  They had to have had all these return contracts ironed out before March 2015 (for Bo, Steve etc...

• Members

I find the way every single person treats Caroline pretty offensive.   Yes she is old, but they all talk to her like this doddering simpleton and they even  hospitalize her against her will like a cheap sitcom answer when a scheme blows up in your face.   "Well if you didn't want to go to the doctor, you shouldn't have said you were sick!" cue laughter,  freeze frame.   Caroline has the right to lie about her health without facing medical imprisonment.  

• Members

Today was good.

I'm glad everyone can now eat crow that poor old Caroline was right.

Steve and Bo have been a hoot these past 2 weeks. Bo slappin away the harmonica lolz. Carolina has also been cracking me up.

I am glad nuCiara got to come out of her shell. She shined best with Julie. Theo and Joey was really cool. Also I can already tell im gonna ship Ciara and Theo. Sorry Chase but no thanks.

I enjoyed the whole kissing scene stuff besides Dan and Nicole. Eric and Jenn was out of nowhere but was a really good kiss. 

I hope tomorrow and Monday are just as entertaining. 

• Members

After what happened when AMC attempted to give autistic Lily a love interest, I'd have to say "yeah, no" to DAYS doing the same for Theo.  Granted, Lily's bf was Jonathan, who was a brain-damaged murderer.  But, you know, that was more than enough for me.

Archived