Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tuesday's episode was outstanding; Culliton's script was flawless.  My only complaint was Doctor Gay Dan and his drag queen date Nikki...All kinds of wrong, those two together.  I'm sorry.  Separately I can deal with each character/actor but together, no honey... Nicole suddenly looks like a drag queen with Daniel and there is NO sexual chemistry at all...it's kind of icky but I digress....Great episode.  Love SSHayes!

• Members

Monday and Tuesday's episodes were great!

The scene where Hope collapsed on the couch on the verge of tears after Aiden left was classic soap opera and I loved it. 

The wigs they had half the women in were bizarre. The 60s costumes they had people in hardly fit!

Loved the speeches from Susan Seaforth Hayes and Deidre Hall and then the toasts from them, Melissa Reeves and Suzanne Rogers - all of Salem's ladies got a word in.

And Robert Scott Wilson as crazy Ben has been fantastic. He deserves an Emmy.

• Members

But he can't be gay! :lol:

I'd want him to be paired with Abby despite my hate for her. Or even Mariah. Or Summer. I just want him to be a hot, sexy mess like his mom was when she arrived in Genoa City. We are in desperate need of a playboy, who sleeps around and breaks hearts. 

But I am still pissed that they didn't make RWS Andrew Donovan. Pairing him with Abby, who hates his sister, Teresa is a soap classic. 

• Members

I wanted to slap Kayla for being such a bitch to her mother.

Justin and Eve look good together. I surprised myself by liking them, I thought I would be bored to tears. Adrienne and Lucas is a big fat NO for me though.

Ben is sexy as a crazy obssesed murderer. Something about that crazy look in his eye.. it's hot.

I can't wait for Bo to get back and everyone can realize how much of a douche they've been to Caroline 

• Members

I think Rob Adamson is a great Noah. They haven't given him sh-t to do till now. His pairing with Marissa is the only good thing going with the show right now. But I still feel that Kyle should've been Marisa's ex. Not Luca. But I like Miles Villanueva too. 

But RSW would fit in perfectly on Y&R. He gives me Scott Reeves early 90s teas when he was hot and not an avid Bible thumper. 

Archived