Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trying to catch up with Days as I was fan who went astray after the awful 2011 reboot but I've been watching the past few weeks now: 

It was actually nice to see Martha Madison today she looked good and I'm curious as to how this Shawn and Belle story will play out.

The DiMera story is just ridiculous I'm at a loss what to think about. 

I guess I didn't realize til I looked it up but I didn't realize Chad had been recast since I last watched. How do you guys like this Chad compared to the previous one? For some reason I always associate Chad as being Will's first boyfriend that never happened. 

• Members

Billy Flynn is fine as nuChad, but I don't think Chad has what it takes to be part of the next generation of DiMeras.  They need to undo that paternity twist.

Ah, yes.  Chill.  Those were the DAYS.  ;)

"Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister..."

"

• Members

DAYS has had several opportunities to transition the Dimeras to the next generation and every last one of them has been about a female Dimera and every last one of those possibilities has been squandered. Kristen flew out of a window, Lexie died of a tumour and Kate made a 180 out of the Dimera universe. Had the writers transitioned the family name into a female dynasty it would have flourished but the show is too stuck to its own bad habits and stuck on people like Thaao Penghlis who can't shoulder a storyline on his own. 

• Members

I still wish Sheffer hadn't squandered Benjy at this point. 

Thanks for the info on Chad alas I stopped watching Days altogether in late 2011/early 2012 between the preposterous twist of Sami sleeping with EJ out of grievance and making it seem like Roman/Marlena/John 2.0 and of course the EJ paternity twist god MarDar were terrible writers. I only watched briefly last year just to see how EJ and Sami would go out before I quit again until this past September. 

• Members

LMAO at Anne being an uber-bitch towards Theresa. Love it.

Ugh. Brady. You ARE a [!@#$%^&*] moron when it comes to women. Victor is right. Brady, remember someone named Kristen? Or how everyone else you get involved with dies, leaves town or loves someone else. I'd rather they write for Eric over Brady. Higley clearly prefers Brady.

LOL at the fumes getting to Steve and Kayla. Loved her bursting out laughing at "BlackPatch". Really enjoying this. So much of these little interactions were missing last time, IMO. I'm really starting to dig them again. I think she told him about the pot-laced book party but I only caught the very end so I'm not sure. That remains one of my all-time favorites.

Wow, rare appearances by JJ, Gabi (who have a date at the pub over wine), Kate, Nicole and Paul at the Brady Pub. But ugh at Daniel and his Aussie clone being on. Why does this dude remind me of Justin Gaston (Ben #1) mixed with Justin Melvey (Colin). And that's not a compliment.

That's because they ate up the entire show and everyone else got scraps. People kept saying 2009 was great because of the babyswitch but all I saw was Daniel, Rafe and Sami propping everywhere I turned.

Preach. Billy Flynn has been amazing. Such a find.

Archived