Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I know she's only been on for part of one episode, but I am liking Martha Madison way better this go around.  She is being styled better, for one.  And even in their brief interaction where he was pretty much just giving her the side-eye and walking away in disgust, I thought she and Jason Cook looked really good paired together as they've aged. 

I love the actress playing Claire.  Especially compared to the actress playing Ciara (whose voice I cannot stand), I think she is a great fit.  I'm excited about her.  That girl is seriously related to just about every major family--Brady/Horton/Kiriakis/Black/Evans.  And when John was a DiMera she thought she was that, too. 

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wasn't just her looking older than KS - she just looked dowdy and lacked any spark, to me anyway. I remember those "hot" '40s-style fantasy scenes with JKJ's Philip, where she came across as a C-level actress the studio hired because WWII meant they couldn't afford the cost of a real star. 

• Members

Actually...?  Not really.  She could lose her ability to speak AND it would be a perfect catalyst for a full-on Chase/Ciara hook-up.  (He pledges to help her through her recovery, and in the process realizes he actually loves her.)

That is so damn shady...and I love it.  :)

• Members

LMAO at Belle's attitude about Sami and her problems. I love it.

Haggard Shawn and Claire :wub: still loving the Claire actress. But then Ciara has to show up ...

Lord Ben is becoming more nutso by the second. Can we wrap this cabin [!@#$%^&*] up though?

• Members

Hope doesn't strike me batchit, yet, just extremely agenda focused. Though, I did chuckle when Ciara walked in and Hope seemed all "chit, what's that little monotone brat doing in my house" and when she was looking all lost in thought while holding that nice sized gun like an appendage.

This is how you ask Steve for something though. Some WOMANipulation and some MANipulation from S & H past.

Nu-Ciara is good at dropping tears. No emotion connected to them but all the same at least she's good at one thing.

Manifestation Bo. For some reason he really reminds me of a cross between Swamp Bo (1998) and Bounty Hunter Bo (2003)? I quit watching during that latter story and disliked both stories so that look is just turning me off ten times more than it would have had I not seen those other stories to some degree.

If I gave a chit about Steve & Kayla, I'd say it's nice of him to be honest with the ex-wife and to prioritize his family especially when they appear to be in danger.

Belle being snarky about Sami is ... good. I am looking forward to John, Marlena & Bo's grand-daughter AKA the daughter of Hope's son learning this dirty secret about her mother.

Tony and Stefano strike me as laughable villains. Little Sami stole all their money. Tony looks all bloated. Stefano looks disabled. No offense to bloated or disabled villains in real-life. It's just seems OFF that they haven't been killed off yet and that they are still managing to wreck havoc. Meh. It's weak.

This cabin stuff feels like it's been going on 80 episodes and I only started watching the show again two weeks ago.

Archived