Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They should have aged Allie instead of Claire. Johnny's off-screen so what would it matter? Allie would have much more of a story due to Will's murder, being Lucas and Sami's daughter, she has had scenes with Ciara ... it would all be there. Oh well. Another missed opportunity. But I still really like the actress playing Claire already, I just think Allie would be a better and more interesting fit.

• Members

I'm not sure I want to see stories anymore about high school OR college kids.  Instead of SORASing kids and turning characters in their mid-30's into great-grandparents, why not let the offspring age naturally (and offscreen) and introduce new, ADULT characters to fill the void in the meantime?

• Members

I was going to make a joke about the effects of defrosting from the morgue. [Bo's hair]

Jokes aside. IMO, Bo is a manifestation and not a ghost. He's created from Hope's feelings of grief, guilt and anger and that's why he's just a little off in many ways: the hair, the clothes, the way he talks to her, the way he looks at her. I do like this concept in its initial stage. If they're going to keep him manifesting around for a while, I would hope they would keep it as short as today and as subtle. Nothing too crazy with the manifestation or with Hope.

Archived