Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rafe loves Hope and Bo sees it? I CANT. She JUST got two nights ago and is already in bed with Bo. Now he's dying and Bo is trying to put her with Rafe. WTF?!?

I like the boy playing Theo. He did good in his scenes today. He literally just met Lani though 2 days ago and they are already trying to act like they are close. They should have been interacting together for weeks before this reveal so that his hurt would actually mean something

Steve and Kayla.......Zzzzzzz....

I didnt like how disrespectful Joey was with Caroline today. How dare he say hell to her

• Members

I thought the Joey/Caroline stuff was hilarious and felt very real. First her scolding him for saying "hell," and then when he suggested she close the Pub for a day, Caroline gasped and goes, "Go wash your mouth out with soap!"

This Bo/Rafe crap is INSANE. He should be going to Steve, or Kayla, or Marlena, or John, or Julie, or Maggie, or Jennifer, or almost literally anyone else (besides Daniel) before Rafe. Bo literally got in his last f*ck and then ran off to line up her next man. Also, isn't it still the DAY AFTER Hope's wedding? Another night might have passed in there, but I'm not sure where it would've been.

I'm honestly not minding the teens. Maybe just because it feels like a fresh breath after the onslaught of the three storylines we have right now (the intertwined Bo/Hope and Steve/Kayla stuff, and then the Abigail/Ben/Chad) -- even though they're stiff, I like the potential for new stuff that's related to old, familiar people and stories. Joey is getting better. The Theo actor is playing his awkwardness well. I still don't have a damned clue what the point of Lani is, though...

• Members

Like I said, it's so [!@#$%^&*] rushed. They had Reckell for months til now and I'm sure they could've even gotten him for longer. These stories don't and shouldn't be this slapdash on a 50-year-old soap in its golden anniversary year. There was a story to tell with Bo's return and death if you absolutely had to do it, but not in a matter of a week and a half on the heels of the death of Hope's last husband (and the nomination of her next).

It's still a reasonably engaging show with a lot of good performances, scenes, moments and some larger stories. It's just so ridiculously paced and bogged down in lazy DAYS house style choices on every level.

Ciara remains unbearable and her voice reminds me of Stan's sister on South Park.

• Members

Theo is the best of the new batch of SORAS victims. Cute with a natural charisma. The kid playing Ciara is stilted. It's possible that she's just incredibly nervous and will get better. I did chuckle during that first not-Hope Jr, not-Abe Jr and is that not-Steve Jr (?) scene on today's episode. They all stilted for a minute there. [Theo is supposed to be stilted.]

The Bo handing Hope's vagina down to Rafe in his will stuff is a nah as the kids say today, as Michael posted above the sensible "before Rafe" list is very long. IMO, writing it this bizarre way actually hurts any potential R/H had because it is creepy. Hopefully they now drop this for the duration, and I'll cross my fingers somebody decided to go for Rafe with that cop chick he was talking to at the beginning of this episode by the time duration is complete.

Hope's next love interest needs to be a bad boy who takes a not so bad boy turn, not a sweet plain guy (who will eventually turn into a murderer). A character/story somewhere in the vein/range of Jude/Hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv1E3IX5k0c and/or Steve/Hope https://youtu.be/YHrAEzcU7DY?t=3m35s

Archived