GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'd actually rank Chandler above Miller. Well above. TBH. But Massey isn't as great as he was made out to be either, LOL. But hell, this is the Academy that gave Natalia Livingston an Emmy so ... they clearly aren't the best judges of talent. Massey and Miller both aren't hurting for Emmy's. I think both guys can deliver when they really push and try but overall they're just flat and rely on grinning. It's just falling into lazy habits and not challenging yourself as an actor.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miller is a frat boy with a smirk many would love. It always has a certain type of audience (Michael Weatherly's career rests on it), and always will. The problem is those in the press who hyped him up as the ideal, acted like he was key to Y&R, then acted like he was a huge get for GH, when he never did a thing for ratings on either show. He's certainly no worse than Burton could be, but I think Burton occasionally tried (mostly with KMcC). It's the backstage stuff with Burton that was more bothersome and probably why he needed to go.

They shouldn't have brought Jason back. It wasn't worth it. Miller, similar to his run on Y&R, has chemistry with no one, and Jason could have been made irrelevant if they had just moved on. Instead it's just the same old nonsense, albeit with less messiah undertones, but also without the history Burton brought to the role. Even bringing Jake back from the dead was completely meaningless. I don't think it's a coincidence that with Jason's return came a sustained ratings drop.

Miller wasn't worth the price tag. He never has been. The only reason I would say he should have a career in the industry is off his ass. 

• Members

I know. I hope he reads her too but I don't think he will either.

And I should have waited until the end of the Anna/newdoctor scenes. It was all totally set up for their eventual falling for each other. Eh.

Jordan? Who is this Jordan you speak of? ;) I'm sure Jordan and Anna will degrade themselves for the hot new shrink in town. Well, maybe not now that Ron's not at the pen.

I can't believe all the wasted airtime Budig is sucking up as Greenlee. She's playing Greenlee all over again. I miss original flavor Hayden.

No, Hobrina isn't back at GH. But Patrick and Liz are besties and Hobrina and Liz are besties. How does Patrick not know that Hobrina's about to burst out the seams with another kid? I just thought it was unrealistic he wouldn't have a clue. I mean, it's not an issue at all and I'm totally nitpicking but it just rang hollow. She's huge. GH is also full of gossip. There's no way he wouldn't have known. Silly rant over. LOL

Carl, you don't lie.

+10000

Yess ... :wub:

And REALLY, you'd never know Laura and Lulu are mother and daughter. For most of Berman's blah stint as Lulu Laura was kooky and crazy and used for sweeps every couple of years. Even now that Laura's on regularly again she's had more scenes with Liz in a few weeks than she's had with her daughter in years and years and years. And then Rylan's Lulu was regressed to a vegetable and frozen. At least they sort of had scenes I guess. I still can't get over Lulu's attitude when Laura "crashed" Tracy and Luke's ridiculous Haunted Star engagement party thing.

Dull ass pudgy Jason reveal no effort whatsoever by a pudgy BM. The custody battle with low life murders Ava and Sonny was just as dull. BM looked like he wanted a snack and a nap. As always Monica was MIA Monica should've been at the wedding. This isn't Smart TV this is a dying show gasping it's last breaths.They brought back Kristina but she's never on. Michael kissing Sonny's ass. The stuff with Anna and Paul was terrible. A pudgy Jason grabbing a pudgy Nic was funny. What was also funny was that the little bit of wedding guest all disappeared, a big reveal is meaningless without a room filled with people.

• Members

I saw about 40 min of the show until I had to do other things…..DVR the rest…but the reveal was boring….dull….not shocking…nothing….

Michael's testimony…ugh……just ridiculous….dumb…..rewrites…..rewrites…..ruining of character…step step step step on AJ grave…..AWFUL!!

Anna and Paul…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The whole show was zzzzzzzzzzzz and WTF moments…..UGH

And Morgan is another loser….praising Daddy after all the crap he has spewed about how Mikey is the favorite child…..

I kept waiting for the pearly gates to open up for Sonny……horrible

• Members

"Sonny I didnt even see you. So low to the ground. Maybe Carly doesnt want to be a mother bc she already has to baby you." LMAO, she is SOOO shady! Her scenes with Sonny were perfect. Why the hell would Ava want Kiki at the hearing? She knows Kiki isnt here with her

Julian knows he's a father and he and Livia are sharing custody? How did this finally come out?

Liz....this lying bitch. I hope she felt like sh-t when Sam ran out crying. Thirsty bitch. She "finds out" Jason is alive and she still wants to marry him? HO, he is already married.

I loved the hug that Carly gave Sam.

Kiki and TJ are friends? When the hell did that happen?

Archived