GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only caught the last 20 mins but seriously Valerie saying its all on Lulu & she should have forgave Dante

WTF??? She just found out at Halloween and you two were lying to her since July 4th but forgive Dante, he feels bad. Val needs to stfu and go fall off Port Charles Pier

I guess her mama, Pat got all the goodness 

• Members

I have to agree that some of the acting on GH is pretty bad: Valerie, Dillon, Kiki, but for the most part the show has some stupendous acting talent.  I'm also a big fan of Billy Miller's, and I think he's doing a great job as Jason.

• Members

Pretty sure Rosalie and Brad got the silent gas death. They were barely on and then were just phased out every so slowly. Rosalie hasn't been on since August and that was before the regime change. I don't think there's a chance in hell she is coming back. And Brad? Not sure if it was a network demand but the gay storyline with Lucas has all but evaporated and I think we saw once with Brad last month but that was the only time since the new writers took over. So I would definitely say Rosalie and Brad were the first two casualties.

Agreed on Valerie needing to go, I can't stand her. And why has Dillon all but disappeared too? So odd the way this storyline crashed and burned, though it was wretched to begin with so I shouldn't be complaining.

Thank God for Richard Burgi and Genie Francis holding my attention in today's episode.

Carlos' return screams "redemption for Anna and quickie exit for Sabrina" and nothing more, he served a few plot points, it wasn't because Frank adored him. I think Sabrina will permanently exit with Carlos and not return post-maternity leave this time. JMO, of course.

I'm sure no one else gives a !@#$%^&*] but where is Lucy Coe? Lynn Herring must have really pissed someone off, she's been off screen for six months now, vanished without a trace.

• Members

She's not wrong there.

I'm not sure any of this is down to the new writers. Rosalie, Brad and Lucy were MIA for ages when Ron was there. I do think Frank's cowardice tanked the Lucas/Brad story, but then they barely ever had a story anyway.

Archived