GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind the actors who play Morgan and Dillon.   Dillon comes across as pleasant enough and aside from the attempts at manic, I find Bryan Craig perfectly acceptable by soap acting standards.  I'd day both are better actors than Billy Miller.  Bryan Craig at least knows there are points where you want to raise your voice for intensity or slow or speed up your words.  He also knows that stressing words can change the emphasis of what you are saying.   Billy Miller seems to have missed these basic english lessons back in grammar school and nobody at acting class ever informed him that he is trying to portray human beings in dramatic situations.   He's probably be good on commercials discussing the side effects of medication.  

Valerie perhaps they should have just let her sit there for six months at various Spencer events being sweet and friendly to everybody from Carly to Rocco, and then after the audience got used to her throw her in a story. 

• Members

Please elaborate:D

Robert Palmer:lol:is very good looking but he can't act.

I think both Craig and Miller are equals. Both are just awful…whether one over acts or doesn't know how to act and the other just stands there with no expression or acting ability…..at least Palmer…well you know already …LOL

I agree with you and unfortunately that should have been done to almost all of the cast….LOL…..thats how bad the acting has been as of late.

• Members

I wouldn't trust Bryan Craig to fake a cough. Billy Miller is very inept but even he could at least do that (I think). Dillon's actor has no presence. Brytni Sarpy's acting is so forced. But I think she has better chemistry with Dante than Lulu does.

Lexi (Kristina) is so unfortunately orange. It was inevitable that none of Sonny's kids would be attractive considering the source.

Archived