GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Why the f does CArloss have to be here?  Sobby/Michael was actually working, and none of Michael Quartermaine-Corinthos' pairings have worked...from Andrea Bogart right to Kaka1&2.   TC had finally won me over and BAM...I just don't like her again...As for Bryan Craig, I hope his parents are watching the show, maybe it will give them some ideas what to do with "Anger Boy" and his personal issues....   Nice to see Jordan. 

MW is such a gem, yet is wasted on such a crap character. Imagine if she had landed a role worthy of her talent. I know she tries, but she must look at the scripts and say Ugggghhhhhh, this crap again...

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Decent Thanksgiving episode, for what it's worth. Lots of people on.

Tracy/Paul/Dillon ... I like Jane's hair this way and the color is nice. I'm glad PodTracy is gone.

Monica/Michael/Sabrina/Jason/Lizbitch/Borg Junior ... I still care about Monica so I was happy for her that the Pudged One showed up for her. Child of the corn Borg Junior is gonna have some issues ... LOL

Sam/Patrick/Emma/Anna/Anna'sNewLoveInterestThat'sAlreadyContrived are together.

Julian/Alexis/Olivia/Ava/Kristina, etc. are on and I could do without them but OMG I think I liked 12 year old Kristina for the first time ever. Her with Ava was LOL

Valerie and Dante being shoved together continues. Valerie getting into the football game was the most animated Sarpy has ever been. Oh, the best part was that she and her mom took food to the cops on Thanksgiving in the past. What A SAINT she is. Swoon over her everyone. Yuck.

LOL at Lulu, Laura and Rocco in the MetroCourt. Like, really? But at least they're sharing scenes.

• Members

The red-headed female who tried to abduct Emma from the park was played by René Ashton. Here's a screencap of her:

Her IMDb page says she's an actor and a writer:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0919258/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

She's done over 40 TV shows and movies, including writing and starring in a new indie TV series, 40s and Failing.

Tilda is going to make another appearance on GH this week.

Note: She's no relation to Ned, since Ned is fictional.

Also ...

I'm hunting for two more under-5s who appeared recently on GH.

One of them is Joe, the chunky but funky contractor whose ramp plans put Sonny's Lila Quartermaine roses in jeopardy:

The other is the female police officer who investigated Emma's near-abduction for a couple seconds. Unlike Joe she wasn't named, so I call her Latina Lieutenant Luciana:

• Members

You know Lulu is going back to that loser. Val and Dante are so dull together…..it doesn't help that the actress who plays Val sucks.  Not that Lulu is some great actress…Id put Dante single for a while before pairing him with someone new….and put Lulu with someone else not named Dylan.

• Members

Not a bad episode, no Sonny, so that was a plus.

Monica:wub::wub:

Filler Griller Thriller Killer Miller <yawn>  You can tell he's waiting for his next dayplayer primetime gig....

Kristina wasn't bad today, I hope she's been with Johnny all this time, and he dumps her to hook up w/Lulu...

Power outage at the Q's ...Pizza as always...

At least they had Thanksgiving on air, but Earth mother Laura not making a homemade meal...O_O  More proof TIIC don't know/ understand their characters...

Olivia's grace was nice, as was Michael's toast. At least the "We Gather Together" tradition remains...

Please register in order to view this content

Valerie^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Members

No, that can't work, unless the writers screw this up even more. Felix suspected that Sabrina was pregnant with Carlos's kid when she started acting weird. Carlos would have already been missing so it can't be from the summer. It would have been during a time Carlos was an active part of their lives. 

I think this Sabrina/Carlos storyline is the stupidest thing of the year. This ish has got to stop. Now we're supposed to believe that Anna never imagined any of this even though we've had moments where other characters (I think it was Sloan) couldn't see him. And Carlos knows he's a wanted man yet he just shows up at Sabrina out of the blue after all this time. Why now? What's his point? I don't condone violence, but if I was Sabrina, I would send out a tip to Sonny and let him get rid of her one problem: wipe Carlos out. hahah. Carlos is dumb. Sabrina is dumb. This whole storyline is dumb. Make it stop. 

• Members

that makes no sense, The only way for Carlos to logically be the father was around the time she got together with Michael which was in the summer, not late spring, when Carlos' died. For them to say that Carlos could be the father now bc he slept with Sabrina "pre-death" completely invalidates this entire WTD story bc there was enough time between men that she should know who the father is. The story is a hot mess no matter how you slice it

Archived