GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tracy :wub: I'm loving how she's back to being bitchy and wearing a great coat. Ron made her a fool and a joke. I really like Richard Burgi as Paul, too, even though I groan at how he has hands in a lot of things. I just LOL at Tracy's hatred for Anna.

So bizarre seeing Robin. I've pretty much forgotten about her. How long is this ATM visit? I want to like her again ... just like I want to like Liz again.

I really enjoyed Hayden, Nikolas, Laura and Liz. Laura's reactions are great and Genie looks to enjoy finally being involved in the show again.

I know we're supposed to cry and be there with Sam as she clings to Jason but all I think about is how much I don't care and I'm chuckling as Sam pathetically clings to him and begs him to remember. Ugh.

Overall though, I didn't mind the show today. Could have done without the rugrats but there was a purpose, I suppose. But man, a whole episode with Spencer and Emma chatting it up like adults. Ron, are you back? I didn't mind that much though, they aren't as obnoxious and they are barely on. Can they have Brooklyn stop whining so much? I'm not trying to be mean but dang ... Emma just whiiiinnnnnes.

Spencer wasn't as over the top i could even tolerate the boy. The Hayden and Liz meowing and hissing bitchfest 2015 scenes fell flat to me as well the reveal that Hayden was working for Queen Tracy. Robin's all to brief returns never add up to much. Billy Miller is not even trying. The little girl playing Emma is amazing and can out act most of her adult costars.

• Members

Unpopular opinion, but I've always hated Robin. I only liked her in her Stone days. Then again, I was a kid then, I'm 33 now. I was like 12 then, so maybe I was misguided. haha. Robin is too goodie-goodie and annoying for me. Really don't care about her. With that said, her scenes were still intriguing. 

i enjoyed today's show. Gotta say I love Tracey, always have, always will. So I'm happy to see her mix it up with Hayden, who I'm loving more and more. Highlight was the Laura/Liz/Hayden/Nikolas scenes. I loved the drama of all of it. And lol at hypocritical Liz acting all sanctimonious with Hayden. I hope the writers up their rivalry. They're great sparring partners. Liz is selfish and pathetic, but she is also really entertaining. Keep up the drama. 

I felt for Sam today. Even though I was not underwhelmed by the way the writers handled the Jason reveal (unlike others), I will admit that this is probably how Sam should have reacted when finding out the news. In a way, maybe it made sense because she could have been in shock at the beginning and incapable of having a reaction. But today, it felt more organic: the way someone would react to the love of their life returning from the dead and not remembering you or your shared past. I still want Sam to stay with Patrick in the end. Never was a Jason fan and I really, really like Sam and Patrick together. 

• Members

WTF?! Patrick can just call Robin up. If so why the hell hasnt she ever told him she was kidnapped and that Jason is alive? Its so silly that she never sent Anna a hint

The Jason and Sam scenes were great. Haters be damned; Kelly Monaco did great with the material. She stepped it up

Thank god they went back to making Hayden a bitch. She works so much better like this. Like the Tracy twist

I actually feel bad for Emma. BTW, why were she and Spencer alone together in a park?

abby-lee-miller-making-yourself-look-des

Liz trying to hold onto her lie

• Members

Hahaha, Cheap21 to everything you said. So true.

But while watching I assumed that Spencer might have been watched by a bodyguard or something, then @ the end to see that they were alone. I was like, really. 

Same for the Robin is kidnapped reveal. It's only because you write this, I realized we, the viewers weren't supposed to know this. Because I sometimes don't get to see GH every day like I used to (and also started tuning out more + more because Carlivati's cartoons), I just assumed that maybe I just hadn't known that Robin was kidnapped. Only now do I realize that this is supposed to explain why she's been away. 

• Members

That I get, cassadine1991, I guess the thing is since she was so willing to be defiant and break the rules today by attempting to tell Patrick the truth about Jason, why hasn't she attempted to break he rules before, like when talking to Anna. Side note: which character did you adopt your username after? I'm curious. Nikolas? Helena? Stefan?

Archived