GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Given that P&G and CBS were done with ATWT and GL no matter who was headwriting, it's not much to laugh about.

At this point I have to assume people just really enjoy those posts and acting shocked by them. If so, more power to you, as it's likely more entertaining than anything on GH in many years, but, being hyperbolic I admit, it feels like people are actively encouraging the comments dozens of times a day.

• Members

robin strasser–Verified account ‏@robinstrasser

CONGRATULATIONS #JeanPassanante #ShellyAltman of #GeneralHospital GOOD Character-driven STORIES have always been strength & HOPE of #SOAPS

Omg Robin Strasser is a fan of smarttv. This is just rad. I am swear more people are drinking the Kool aid as I would say. 

• Members

LOL at this thread :wub:

Anywho ... Sonny disgusted me today as he blamed Carly for losing Avery and not his own stupid self. I laughed so hard when his crippled ass knocked over the coffee. Ugh. Poor Sonny.  Woe is me. So sick of it. And I'm so tired of weepy Carly and the Sonny/Jason reunion was the most nauesating thing ever as Sonny mumbled, stuttered and attempted to cry. Just painful. Billy Miller's reactions were hilarious to me. And then that sappy music? As Carly stood watch crying as if Jesus and God were reunited. It was all too much.

Someone just had to mention Nina and Franco in the thread. LOL. Everytime they go away a while and then get mentioned bam, there they are. I hate that  Stafford plays Nina still like she's a flakey loon. The child like bouncy thing she does. Ugh. Why do we continue to waste time on either of them?

And then Alexis playing the dutiful little woman to Julian. Ugh. More gag inducing crap.

At least Laura had scenes with Lulu and Dante and is involved. LOL at how many grandkids this woman has. This is how Laura should be used. I cringed hearing Frank wanted a romance for her. Sure she probably deserves one but that's all they seem to care about. Who they can throw people with. How about servicing the character and writing for the character?

:wub:

• Members

This is HANDS DOWN the most hilarious post of the month! I know we all just feed Jonny when we respond to his posts, but he's so much more entertaining than GH. 

GH is so bad, but the distance between Jonny's posts and the show itself is so vast and wide that it makes his smart tv stuff even funnier. 

• Members

Jason reveal, Nathan noted: “Once Shelly (Altman) & Jean (Passanante) joined the show as our new head writers, their ability to hone in on what was working and what wasn’t working was and is important for the future of this story.  I did love Ron’s idea that since we were recasting the role, the idea of the accident and giving Jason a new face and taking away his memories was intriguing and helped us get back into telling a Jason story.  I also think it was very interesting to see Liz fall in love with ‘Jake’ not Jason, they had a connection (not knowing their past).  I think all of that was interesting to see unfold.  Unfortunately where we misfired was dragging the story out way too long and we as a collective team are all responsible for letting it drag on too long.  But our current writers have a clear vision and journey for the story which I think has really jumped the story in the past month and even re-energized the actors on set. Shelly and Jean’s take on the upcoming story is one that I find interesting and will really push the actors to bring their “A” game to their roles. “

This is from Nathan Varni omg love tthe gushing of smarttv and Jelly. Their quiet emotional approach to the storyline is so full of great acting and humanity. Wow is all I will say. Seems morale is way up.

Archived