GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG the scenes between Sonny and Jason today wow. I am bawling and crying my freaking eyes out. Maurice killed it and Billy was amazing. OMG smart, moving, psychological aka SMARTTV at its finest. I swear the last two days of GH have riveted me it those emotional I call them Jelly moments on our screen. We got none of this dialogue, emotion, and just amazing scenes under Ron. It was all plot driven and campy but this was just magnificent. SMARTTV on my screens full throttle OMG I am in tears right now. Bravo Jean and Shelly your approach to soaps should be on HBO OR Showtime.

• Members

Thank God Ava got custody of Avery.  Sonny's plan to simply replace her with Carly as Avery's mother was reprehensible.  That little girl is where she belongs, with her mommy.

Michael is just pathetic.  He didn't even demand that Sonny make a donation to the hospital named after AJ.  Or apologize for shooting him.  Or say a few kind words about Michael's other dad.

I hope that we are about to see Sonny and Carly get a taste of what the Quartermaines experienced when they lost Jason.  That alone would make this story worth watching.

• Members

At least Jelly are trying to intergrate Nina in a job and with other characters. The character was so isolated for along time. Jean's speciality is intergration no storyline she tells is told in a vacuum. Shes the queen of umbrella storytelling that affects and invites story for most of the cast but giving us those emotional moments.

• Members

That would make Sonny hypocritical bc he isnt sorry for what he did to AJ. I wouldnt want false actions if I were Michael. I wouldnt be having a relationship with Sonny but thats a different story

I dont see why Carly would experience that. She already has a relationship with Jake/Jason. Jason cut the Qs  out and left the fold bc he had no relationship with them.

• Members

After watching several years of her writing on ATWT I can honestly say that this statement is completely, utterly and totally wrong. ATWT under Jean's poison pen was a fragmented show where characters were confined in their own little story bubbles and had little to no contact whatsoever with other characters. The pace of the show was so hectic that sometimes it felt like stories began and ended within the same episode, and there was definitely no time for any emotional moments.

I will say though that Jean's writing does make me cry too, but I daresay it's for very different reasons......

Archived