OLTL actor Nathaniel Marston in critical condition after car accident

• Members

I didn't know she did that! Wow.

I can only imagine how she and James DePaiva feel right now, especially considering their last real story on the show was, in fact, Al's death. We probably won't hear from either of them--Fiona has been absent from social media since 2012, and Jim seems to be considerably more private than his wife--but I'm thinking of them all the same.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As far as I know, they haven't, and I won't be surprised if they don't. Fiona hasn't been on Facebook or Twitter at all since 2012, and while JDP is on Facebook and maybe even Twitter, they're both private accounts. He may have been more outspoken than Kassie when it came to storylines, but I think he just might be a MUCH more private person than her, too.

Did anyone else here like Al as the Voice of the Night?

• Members

The way I recall it, Marcie gave Al her dreaded dumpster disease when they had sex. It was so bizarre, gross and unnecessary.

I had no time for Michael or the Heaven Can Wait crap, at least not with NM in the role. That ruined them for me.

• Members

Erika is one class act truly. You can tell that Nate was truly loved at OLTL & ATWT

There is a lot I could say about one of the greatest friends and loves of my life but no words come to mind at this moment to adequately express what I'm feeling. The only thing I can take comfort in at this moment is that I know Nathaniel is finally at peace. Thank You to everyone who reached out today. I am overwhelmed by and extremely grateful for your compassion.

Kathy Brier Studios's photo.

Bree Williamson (ex-Jessica) Nathaniel was the first person I met at One Life To Live. He did my screen test. I'll never forget him walking me to the subway afterwards and how kind and encouraging he was. He was a wonderful person and he is gone way too soon.

Andrew Millsap's photo.

Archived