B&B: November Sweeps Spoilers

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Flop would have been an upgrade.  They wrote it for LGBT (how a transgender person would want it to happen for them) and forgot this was a soap and it needs to be soapy.  There was nothing soapy about a heterosexual male learning his woman was born a man and him being absolutely ok with it.  It was a 2 day PSA.  

• Members

I didnt see anything wrong with Thomas and Hope. No blood connection or even familial one. They werent raised together. Their parents were invalidly married together for a year. Thomas was an adult when that happened and didnt have much of a relationship with Hope as he was much older than her. Nobody on the show considers brother and sister, like the established cousin connection we have now with he and Ivy

• Members

That's for sure. It already rang so hollow that Rick felt 'betrayed' by Caroline for smooching with his non-bio half-bro and yet Maya, who he's known longer and trusted far more hides this from him? It was Brad being was too PC and catering to the wrong crowd. If anything, Rick could have gone to therapy (or couples therapy), explored more issues with it, etc. This would've helped, but what would've been better would have been a long engagement - allow Rick to face a hostile public (because unlike the fake bubble of B&B's world), a lot of people would not be readily accepting. Rick still could have decided it didn't matter to him, but having that potential doubt, including a drunken one-night stand with Caroline producing a baby, would've made this a far more interesting story. I've watched 2 episodes since Labor Day - neither by choice - and I honestly do not miss the show at all. 

• Members

Honestly tho, BB has not been good for more than 2 consecutive eppies in years.  They lose momentum quickly and seem to forget why they started a story.  I never put BB on the DVR because I know it will be off the DVR in a matter of a few days.  The show remains visually stunning, but stories?  GARBAGE!  

• Members

I disagree about the two-consecutive episodes - B&B had several fantastic WEEKS and consecutive weeks between Sept 14 - January 15. They went off a bit with Rick the Dick, but then Myron came along and at least made for some interesting drama - though I do believe the consensus is that it was a complete botch job. Historically, B&B has always been in doses for me - three months here and then out for a year or more. The Sept 14 - Sept 15 was the longest consecutive streak ever. But the show has reverted to its normal self. It's clear that last TV season was an anomaly. A real shame.  

• Members

From the Ridge/Caroline affair to Maya/Ricks wedding day..this show was the best soap on air. Must see TV. Now in saying that it wasn't "perfect", there were some awful head scratcher B storylines (DRUNK BROOKE) and side-eye moments (Raya's  fairytale ending) But there was more good than bad. 

Now it's just all bad. I think I've watched about 2 episodes in the last 2 months.

It's a shame, it's not like this show is over run with newbies and bad characters. Bell has checked out again.

Archived