Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

dragonflies

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

YAS BITCH YAAAAAAAS

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

^Literally me.

This has always been one of my top, wishlist, series revivals. It just didn't deserve the ending it got. And now it will all be made right. I just have no words!

• Members

At first, I thought this was awesome but now I'm getting less excited... I'm just not sure whether Gilmore Girls STILL works today. For me personally, for the aged actors and the current TV show vibe...

Same for X-Files. Which is a shame because it seems producers REALLY try to make a good reboot with the essential cast and plot lines. Even on Dallas they had the old cast and a good feel to it - what killed it was the inept head-writing. Hopefully this will be different GG and X-Files with the ORIGINAL creators in charge.

Archived