Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

dragonflies

• Members

I like it! Although initially I thought they meant 1 season (of a show) worth of story per every extended episode :lol: 

But it seems this is going to be fun. I like them covering a whole year with 4 installments. FUN!

For me, they half load initially but a few seconds later appear full...:unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm conflicted about this, because the later seasons pretty much destroyed both of the lead characters to the point of making them ridiculously unlikable.

Even Lauren Graham's glowing portrayal of Loreali during the final season couldn't stop the character from taking massive hits to the face during the final season. Rory pretty much ceased to exist during the middle/end of the fifth season and transformed into some stepford socialite, who took her place. Her relationship with Logan pretty much exasperated everything that went wrong with the character. It got a bit better with the Obama campaign but I still feel like the leads never really recovered during the last few seasons. Luke having a surprise daughter, just spoiled everything. 

I also dont want Rory and Jesse getting back together. He was the most emotionally abusive boyfriend she ever had, and Logan was the biggest !@#$%^&*] enabler, who ever existed. Just with a fat trust fund. That being said I hope Jared Padelecki is in it. I always like Dean from the earlier seasons and always felt Rory seemed the truest to her character when she was with him. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This is VERY surprising to me: Major character from the series not returning. It doesn't explain how or why but it's still a SPOILER, so please treat it as such. 

For some reason, I don't 100% believe the person's claims. I hope it's true that there's good reason why they're not coming back and it wasn't because they were too expensive or some sh1t.

Archived