Y&R: Actress returns

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like LH, so I don't mind having her back on screen. It also explains why they kept Ester around. Please don't make the kid Kevin's! I do believe that Billy will actually sympathize with her on WHY she got pregnant. I'd rather have Chloe as a legit obstacle to Bacteria than some newcomer inserting themselves in. Plus, Chloe confronting Adam will be worth at least a few good scenes. I'm just waiting for them to finally reveal who 'really' killed Delia. 

• Members

Agreed. The show already has more than its share. However, I'd love for Pratt (and only he could do this) to create a character for Brenda  - put her in the mental institute and have her be obsessed with Jill, so much so that she escapes and wearing something like this to the Jabot office. Ah, the good old days when Dynasty style evening wear doubled for work wear! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Right, no one wants to ancient crones. That's why Jeanne Cooper, Frances Reid, Anna Lee, Helen Wagner, Charita Bauer, Mary Stuart, Ruth Warrick and their peers were universally reviled by the audience who threatened to boycott daytime TV over their appearances.

Got it.

((Wink, wink))

LOL!

• Members

Interesting, considering that when I started watching Y&R as a boy, it wasn't young and hot Megan or Sharon that I loved the most, but "a bunch of women pushing 70" like Jill and Katherine. Because of those two, I became an eternal fan. But, yeah, let's throw everyone over 40 out! Bring in talentless bimbos, please. Because those inspire devoted viewing!

Archived