September 21-25, 2015: Bad Week For Y&R/GH/B&B

Toups

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not even a Days viewer but I think it's awesome that Days was the sole gainer this week.  I don't watch GH but I have suffered through watched B&B this week and they deserve to drop.  Y&R, I can't bother with these days but from reading the spoilers several times a week, Y&R is richly deserving of its ratings dump.

• Members

Yes, thats a nice accomplishment from them. 

Agreed on both accounts….both shows have been dreadful. I am glad B&B dropped. Y&R is just a hot mess. 

Im sure most watched the Pope's visit than soaps last week. He was all over the tv air waves.

More like Sonny 24/7 and people tuned out again….LOL   Yes, Smart TV sure is bringing in those ratings…1.9s that is….LOL

I really hope Days passes it in the ratings in the coming weeks.

• Members

Days has dissapointing to me. All these expensive vet returns and not much ratings increases. Jelly is using there modern cable approach and viewers have returned the huge bleeding has stopped. Soapsuds Jean is a well respected writer in this biz has won emmys and the wga. U couldn't even shine her shoes. She's one of the best in the soap biz.

• Members

Try sour grapes, Jonny.  The show is still nauseating. After all of your "goddess" talk about the Staff, you keep putting her down.  The last few weeks have been a tiny bit better...but not much. Sad to say, after watching Nina,Franko,Kiki and Woodcock(not to mention Dillon/Valerie), I was almost(ALMOST) wishing for Sonny's Hospital.  Thank God Genie Francis returned today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

You must be hallucinating or dreaming cause I don't see where the viewers have returned….

Winning awards doesn't equal to greatness. You are right though she is one of the best in the soap biz for getting fired and hired for her horrendous writing.

• Members

Johnny's bro u need to check into gh ur simply insane. Ive sat back and watched  you rave about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I see you couldn't answer rangers questions could u about jellyjelly vs other writers? I didn't think u could. I bet u masterbate to Jean p picture that u made a million. Copies of and posted on ur wall. I will continue to pray for u my demented child. 

BTW.  Go days!!!!

Archived