B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm only here for Mama and Papaa A!  

Maya is just self absorbed garbage, and I want Nicole to have this child just so that she can decide to keep it, thus crushing Maya!  

Ivy and Creepshow spending 1/2 the eppy telling viewers they are not blood related so this impending incest plot is ok and underway?  When you have to do that, you've failed as a writer.  I see BB possibly winning the Emmy for best show, and that would be tragic because it has been anything but.  They drive thru stories and romances so its a mistake as a viewer to commit to anything.  They kill a Forrester to prop Steffy and nothing comes of it.  The parent if offscreen?  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that sh-t happened on Passions too with Teresa/Ethan/Gwen. Under normal circumstances I would be pissed at Nicole if she were to do this but like you, I have no problem with Maya suffering. It would be her comeuppance for even putting this weight on her teenage sister who is too young and inexperienced to have this responsibility on her shoulders

• Administrator

Thomas/Ivy are gross.  I see Brad Bell is back to his incestuous ways. They grew up as cousins.  Just because they're not blood related doesn't make them not family.  With this and Caroline's baby storyline, B&B is so bad right now. 

• Members

I actually thought the show is back on track with Raya-baby/return of the senior Avants and some backstabbing surrounding the Caridge-pregnancy... But Wyatt/Ivy/Thomas is just too terrible for words. This TRIANGLE consists of THREE characters which should be shown the door like yesterday. The number of insta-plots for them is mind-blowing.

• Members

Its obvious this triangle only exists to give Thomas something to do while Caroline's pregnancy progresses. My thing is I dont see why he, Ivy and Wyatt need a story. Both have been used quite a bit over the past few months. Bell should have used this as an oppurtunity to write something for Bill, Katie, Brooke, Quinn and Deacon.

Archived