B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maya wants to start a family...UGH! Why didnt they intersect this Caroline's pregnancy? As mentioned, missed opportunity not having Rick be the father. Maya wanting Nicole to be a surrogate for her is a bit selfish considering she's rather young. Id say like 19 or 20. How long before she falls for Rick and wants to keep the baby for herself

Please register in order to view this content

Damn Rick's new look looks good

Ivy flipping out over having to model lingerie for the bedroom line. What did she think would happen if she became the face of Forrester? She'd just be able to ignore that?

Anyone notice that Steffy's Macbook has a Bell icon instead of an Apple?

• Members

Steffy and Brooke having a civil conversation seems so odd. I think this was their first one on one since both returned. Their last interactions were about fighting bc of Hope/Liam

Brooke being the one Nicole talked to for advise was laughable. Like girl you do know she's the slut from the valley?

Caroline keeps hacking away at her hair and I hate it

This show finally has more one than storyline again. We have:

1. Ridge/Caroline/Thomas and the pregnancy secret.

2. Nicole as Maya and Rick's surrogate

3. Steffy/Liam/Ivy/Wyatt

Id say they are all pretty weak but having three gives the show hope it didnt have last month

• Members

It's a little odd I'll admit but I found the Brooke/Steffy scenes refreshing, maybe since Hope is out of the picture...(for now) It reminded me that Steffy and Brooke for the most part cared for each other or at least had a mutual respect circa 2008-2009...

• Members

I completely agree. I would like to see where they go with this. I totally prefer Rick and Maya over Stiffy and Lame or any of the other boring couples on the show right now. Well contrary to everyone else, I also like Ivy and the other brother. 

• Members

Rick & Maya's baby story TOTALLY came out of the blue but I like it better than it was to be expected. Same for Ridge & Caroline.

On the other side of town: Wyatt - he's soooooo gross (not a single naked scene anymore, pleeeeeeeeeeeease) - and Ivy are so baaaaaaad. But I liked the little twist with Steffy's revenge of making Ivy the spokesmodel for the Bedroom line. Actually, this is one of Brad's few original storyline ideas, now that I think about it... LOL!

All in all, this week as a HUGE step forward in regards to storytelling. It's all still deep in the dumps but nothing as bad the last couple of weeks. Therefore; I keep my fingers crossed for a further rebound.

• Members

WTF was Katie at Forrester? She showing up to randomly talk to Ridge made no sense.

Please register in order to view this content

The look on Caroline's face when she was exposed....LOL. With that said, Pam, Charlie and Liam were WAY out of line to ambush her about this pregnancy. Its  none of their business and an invasion of privacy. What if Ridge didnt know? How dare Liam tell him

Archived