Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are a couple of very good interviews out. One is M. Fairman with JM. The other is an interview with CP. CP clears up baby Newman's paternity.  That's good, because with brothers, (even half brothers,) the result could have been wrong. 

• Members

The doctor is out to get Nick and Sharon, and maybe his new wife too as a bonus.  The doctor has Sharon believing she is pregnant.  Patty is trying to sound the alarm but no one is going to listen to crazy Patty. The powerful drugs the doctor is giving Sharon could cause her to become delusional.  Will Dr. Doom make Sharon think Christian is her baby and talk her into kidnapping him?

• Members

Chloe in that blonde wig was dumb, so was the Michael and Lauren fight. I suppose Adam could have called up old either Leslie or old buddy Vance Abrams, but the show appears to have no need for Leslie and given this is the JFP era not MAB era we'd probably would have had to deal with that old curmudgeon Kale Browne as Vance. 

At least we had some Jill on today. We finally got a rare Billy and Jill moment. Too bad we don't see Jill ever visit her grand kids. 

I was wondering if Sharon's oddball doctor was going to turn out to be

• Members

My friends think Adam's gorgeous but he can't help himself and it's not cute. And Justin Hartley skeeves me out. He's often a low rent Ryan Reynolds and that is definitely not a good thing. I like Billy more. Burgess Jenkins is more likable than JH. But I know he just annoys everyone else :)

Billy and Jill were so sweet.

Kyle is a doofus and Summer is so irritating.

Everyone can't seem to remember Delia's death was an accident...

Victor makes me laugh! When DOESN'T he win?! And "Billy Boy" is a gem.

Stitch is so much better with Abby's MOTHER than with Abby! I just can't respect her or take her seriously.

I thought the tree at the park was sweet.

• Members

MCE/Chelsea did work today. Now that was acting!

Adam almost had me. I say almost because I can't get past how stupid he is. He never gives up that's pretty obvious. Love Billy but I'm glad he restrained himself.

Chloe is so perfect. LOVE.

Really... they give the gun to Victor?!?! Hahaha

I don't care who you are, Y&R has been gold this month. And not just because I'm comparing it to GH.

• Members

Jill's reaction to Chloe pulling out that gun was hilarious. A total over reaction. Victor making sure he was between Victoria and the gun was either a good acting or directing choice. 

I wish Chloe had shot Adam. Why did he have to be there and have his say on that particular day? Obnoxious!

So, it seems pretty clear Chloe did have a daughter. I wonder if Billy and Kevin will find out or is she just going to leave town again?

Archived