Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

The Adam reveal should be a lot more compelling, but it's really falling flat so far. Hartley is still pretty solid in his performances in my opinion, but this writing is absolutely dreadful. Of course most of the characters affected by this reveal are pretty unsympathetic themselves which also impacts the way this story plays out. 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems like Chuck is aiming for the slow spread of the reveal.

That said...I would rather Adam had been outed in front of the WHOLE town.

And I know my bias is showing, but YES, I want Nick to find out about Sage and throw her out.

• Members

I kinda "Chuck"-led when Victor socked Adam in the face!!!

Can we be rid of Sag now?   Pleeeeeeeeeeeeze....C'mon Nick, we know you're gonna drop her like a bad habit once you realize she "lied to" you

Otherwise, kind of dull episode with Victor blustering, and a lot of recapping...

• Administrator

I hate the way this Adam secret was revealed.  Chelsea tells Billy and Phyllis (via Ian) tells Victor?  That's it? It was so anti-climatic.   A huge secret like this is suppose to be revealed at party or event, in front of everyone. 

• Members

I liked the reveal a lot, and I think it worked better with small groups learning the truth rather than everyone hearing it at some big event.

this way we got extended conversations from different characters, rather than cameras panning from one character to another expressing surprise/shock/anger.  A lot of pieces and characters were in play, and the writers did a good job with all of it. 

The reveal was t lackluster or anti-climactic to me at all.

Archived