Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn Slick! For a split second there I thought you were letting loose with a spoiler. That really could be a good story, but it would have to be a character that has some history on the show. That's really how Mac should have gone out, since I doubt they'll ever bring her back now.  In Sage's case, few would GAF.

• Members

So who is the doctor in Fairview? Clearly something is not right here. And is Sharon really pregnant? At least some movement finally with GAdam - it's long overdue. I hope GT/JH are paired up for awhile - it would do both actors/characters some good. 

• Members

She outed him today to Billy.  Ian told Phyllis.  Of all the ways to reveal this secret, this way sucked.  It's way past time this happened, but Chelsea knew all along that Adam wanted to hurt Victor.  It's been his M.O, for years.  It shouldn't have been distressing news to her.

OTOH, I want Nick to find out and throw Sag's out da door.

• Members

Sharon does not belong in an insane asylum hanging around with a weird doctor and Patty the psychopath.  I can't even watch her scenes anymore.  Why would you take one of your most beautiful and best actresses and stick her in a storyline with no romance or sexual content of any kind?  And the subtext for all this bullcrap with Sharon is that she's twisting herself into a pretzel to "give" some man a baby so he won't be upset or disappointed.  Blech. 

The show is morphing into Gotham.  Victor is Batman, Jack is Alfred, Phyllis is Poison Ivy, Ian is the Joker and Patty is Cat Woman.  I guess Neil would be the Penguin because he's definitely a villain at this point and nuts.

There is no decent storyline at the current moment imo.  I still like Ian but I still don't understand how he got out of prison.  He got re-arrested today but I'm sure he'll be magically free on Monday.  Neil/Hillary/Devon/Gwen/Dylan, lame beyond belief.  Marissa/Luca/Noah, ruined by Noah's complete implausibility as competition for Luca or a mate for Marissa.  Victor had a hissy fit today, meh.  Chelsea decides to out Adam all of the sudden after keeping his secret all this time?  Why?  Show needs help.

Archived