GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Members

We're right back to GH 2011, with useless additional characters that eat airtime...(Franko, Ninny, Kaka, Jillian) At least we've had Laura Tracey and Anna this week.

I just wish this smart tv wasn't so far over my head. I'm going to go memorize something to sharpen my brain...Maybe a brain teaser...

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Depending on the mess, six months may or not be enough.  For me, the jury is still out on Jelly, and I am willing to give them a chance, but six months?  No.  I had better be seeing a vastly improved show in three months..  I think that is enough time to see if they can connect the dots on the canvas and strengthen the connection better between the stories and the characters.  I will say one thing Jonny.  No matter if everyone loves Jelly's writing or hates it, you have sure helped to make the GH Discussion Thread alot more entertaining!

• Members

At first when I saw that, I thought perhaps a fetus wrote that script, but then I had to think to myself - is this something a child would say AFTER what she witnessed with her mother?  YES IT IS.  So I'm now ok with Emma saying that.  However, the scene was so damn heavy handed.  We know the reveal is on the way because bozo finally wants to know who he is.  

And God forgive me because I know I will regret this later but the dialogue was miles better and it seemed as though the characters were talking about something real.  They were written less stupid. 

But Sonny not feeling like a man because he can't walk?  Like he was one prior to the shooting?!  Idiot, sit!  Oh wait...

• Members

You have no damn clue what she has on the way, so shut up about that.  However, The dialogue was miles better.  Not sure that says much as Ron's was so damn horrible.  

Now, if they don't move Scummy forward, I will be very upset.  The violin trash because this mausoleum defiling murdering maggot can't walk aint fooling anyone!  

DeVry half naked for the entire show. The trainwreck known as Nancy Lee Grahn giving me the creeps. Dante,Lulu,Maxie and Nathan are such boring couples. Dillon's lame ass movie has no other actors besides Maxie who isn't an actress to begin with.. The hospital has no extra's whatsoever no doctors. nurses or patients. Valerie and Nathan bumping into each other was so badly done. Valerie holding empty coffee cups made me laugh. I already smell a baby switch story between Valerie and Sabrina. Sabrina eating generic Twizzlers while looking at all her pregnancy test . The scene between the mannequin known as Nathan and  the generic and bland Dillon was awkward and painful to watch. GH will never be Smart TV only Lame TV.

Archived