GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Members

First of all it was Jeans first day it takes 6 months for a new head writer to clean up the mess resolve old writers stories and launch their own. I thought she did splendid. I could recognize what I was watching was GH. I liked Kiki for the first time ever and thought Hayley did a good job. Nina and Franco more tolerable as the camp was gone. Show felt so fresh and character driven and the dialogue was excellent. Again smarttv is like fine wine and caviar.  I am so excited Jean has some fresh stories ahead. Her ability to do a great umbrella storyline is fantastic. Remember the baby story on ATWT with Jen and Gwen. 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Sabrina and Felix are back to sharing scenes as besties. Sigh. But they're far more tolerable then they used to be. But ... uggggh

Ava/Liz sharing scenes was different, I suppose. Oh... of course. So Sonny can see Ava and everyone can hate on Ava for being an awful person and mother again. I hate all these people. Sonny's kids turned thugs .... his prop of a soon-to-be-wife ... sigh.

I liked Emma/Anna finally sharing scenes. You know Ron's gone. And they remembered Robin is her mother. Kim must be coming by soon for an ATM visit ...

Way too much blue in the Cassadine living room. DAMN. Laura/Nikolas were both in blue and the wall was blue and other things were blue ...

At least the show is a bit more watchable. Nothing great but not that awful either. Maybe I'm in a good mood today ;) LOL

Archived