GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Members

really? How stupid. How many cops heard that tape? They couldnt be supbeanoed to testify about it? Not to mention Carly and of course Sonny, whom Ava confessed to. And in this day and age, is there really no digital filing of the tape in police evidence? The tape wasnt even an original as it was a copy taken off of a phone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH HELLS YES Jelly officially in the credits and so it begins.  This is just awesome and Mutti welcome to smarttv. Smarttv let me give u a run down is a soap complex pyschological that literally will raise your IQ level. It's the kind of show not seen on network TV as it pushes the boundaries. Jean and Shelly are the new visionaries of soap today. Just thrilled u said character driven and our enjoying the new GH

Hi JONNYSBRO  so Jelly's ''Smart TV'' material has finally aired not impressed. Franco, Nina and Kiki all continue to eat up air time. Stepford wife/ lobotomized Carly and Scrummy front and center as are Gangster cougar {Ava} and Dapper Jules {Julian}. I did like Tracy's concern for Michael when she learned he was at a mob meeting. I love that Tracy hates Scrummy's guts the lone voice of reason in Port Charles regrading Sonny. At least Ron's campiness is long gone. There's more character interaction but i don't like most of the denizens of Port Charles. Chubby Jason/Jake looks sleepy if i had a dollar for everytime Kiki's name was spoken i would be rich. I am starting to like the new Paulie but he will must likely be wasted. I'm glad Genie Francis is back  she looks great but she will most likely be wasted.The idea of Franco the clown, Nutty Nina and blah KIki becoming a family isn't a bad one if the character's weren't so atrocious. JONNYSBRO there's nothing pyschological about the writing this is a dying soap written by talentless hacks.

• Members

LMAO. Just what was complex or psychological about this ep,let alone smart? Nothing here to raise an IQ level, either...not when it's this boring.

Pushing the boundaries? LOL WTF are you talking about?  Again, thanks for the laughs, because I've never before seen a lead character be told he can't walk lol. And Kiki moved in with Franco and Nina....wow....so riveting lol

It all makes your attack on Pratt even more ridiculous.

• Members

Someone pray for me because I really liked the Franco, Nina and Kiki scenes the last few days. :ph34r: They had a great rapport and energy in the group scenes together.

Hayley Erin is stepping up her game, when Kiki laid it all out, how alone she was, and how her family was either dead or dead to her - I don't know, it really hit me. I've felt like that, so utterly alone. It's the worst feeling imaginable. I'm glad they're trying to develop the character a bit outside of the Corinthots' incestuous slam piece.

Archived