GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can keep repeating that GH is great and smart tv until the cows come home -- but that won't make it so.  The only one seeing great and smart tv is you. Sorry, but the rest of us can't be missing it.

Reading that you're excited and crying tears of joy is pathetic, but laughable and entertaining in so many ways. You certainly are watching a different show than the rest of us.

• Members

and why isnt Ava in jail? Did they mention anything about her hair color change?

Also why isnt Morgan in jail for trying to kill Julian? I would think that Julian at least would press charges and hold this over Sonny's head

Has there been ANY movement in the Jason story?

• Members

Hey, remember, this is the new writers first day to show their stuff, and I think they did really well.  I loved Franco today, and his relationship with Kiki.  I love the new serious Franco, and I think that's the direction the writers are going to be taking him.  Laura was a yawner with her I've got to tell my secret, but wait, maybe I won't.  It looks as if Liz is finally moving to her big come-uppance, and I can hardly wait.  I've also heard, though I think it's a spumor, that Michael is secretly harboring a deep resentment toward Sonny, and that he's working with Paul to bring him down.  Large GOS, but it could be interesting if true.

Archived