GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is probably gonna get me into trouble but at least Miller seems good with the kids,  I thought the scenes with Jason and the boys in their football uniforms was kind of cute....I couldn't help but laugh when Jason kept hitting Jake on the shoulder cause, when he was arguing with Cameron,  it was one of those definite father/son moments where the dad has to keep telling him to "knock it off"...

Smart TV aka Dead TV Halloween part 2. First thing we see is Nina watching a horror movie acting all scared:rolleyes:. I'm surprised that the Halloween party aboard the Haunted Star had so many extra's:huh:.Token black gay man Felix always there to prop up Saint Sobby:rolleyes:.There are more extra's at the Halloween party then at GH. I loved seeing Rachel Ames as Audrey Hardy but her scene was so short what a wasted:(. The Kiki, Ava, Franco, Nina scenes were pure hell:wacko:. They have the fierce Queen Tracy hanging out at the party with Nathan, Maxie, Lulu:rolleyes:. The Jason, Sam, Michael and Carly scenes were so forced and awkward and not true to Stone Cold's personality :wacko:. I hate that the new Paul has Anna under his thumb :rolleyes:. Where was Audrey writing that letter from? that am aware of Audrey still lives In Port Charles:rolleyes:. Morgan and new dud character Darby:rolleyes:. Spinelli got on my  last nerve. That's all folks have a great Halloween weekend.:D

• Members

Last week, Maxie was talking to Lulu at the Haunted Star about Dillon making non-specific comments about Dante doing something to Lulu.

Maxie said, "'Ambiguity is the hallmark of a weak argument.' -- Abraham Lincoln."

This was an odd thing to come out of Maxie's mouth, and Lulu gave her a quizzical look in response.

Even weirder: The quote is a fake. There's no evidence that President Lincoln said that or anything like it. The quote's also not attributed to anyone else.

Scott Sickles wrote the script for the episode. It seems weird that he'd invent a quote.

• Members

The Borg's face was seen today. Sigh. Are we done with Spinelli now that he ran off so Carly can be the one to see the facial thing on his computer.

Sam and Jake were ready to pounce each other at the Floating Rib. Sam so had the drunk I want to screw you eyes. I still don't get much chemistry from them. They have a nice rapport but eh. And I really don't buy for a second that Carly, Michael and Sam wouldn't question them all being friends with a man with no memory. I mean ... ugh.

Eh to Liz and her meltdown. I'm so annoyed at what they've done to this character over the years.

Finally some movement in the Lulu/Dante/Valerie/Dillon story. I still don't care about it but at least the secret is finally out.

• Members

I used to the love the character of Elizabeth, but let's be honest the character has been pathetic for years. It's a long time since her Liz & Lucky teenage years. As much as I don't like what she is doing and what she has become, her actions does fit the kind of character she has been for years: selfish and deluded. It's not like we haven't had years of her scheming and this is suddenly some 180.

Archived