GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Members

I was in California for a week but did DVR GH in case something decent might happen to the show.  What a fool I was to even hope.  After binge watching a week's worth I can only say it is not how I want to spend my time.  GH makes Y&R a glowing example of a soap!  Where is the f*cking smart tv?????

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt watch the past week and I think a day or two of last week.   I don't care if the show is less campy, it is just dull.    I don't care to watch a show that is all Sonny and Jason.  That has become a deal breaker for me unfortunately.   I knew this would happen when Luke left and I don't see any way the show breaks this horrible cycle it finds itself in.   I guess when the big revelation comes I will watch that day for the spectacle,  but I can't be bothered to watch the other stuff.

• Members

Nah..instead they are wasting their time with Sonny once again for the millionth time. Its supposedly called Smart Tv….LOL….We can't have MB mad anymore. He was second fiddle to Tony Geary…imagine if he was second fiddle to Finola….he'd have a cow…LOL

• Members

:D^_^

Met these two OUTSTANDING gals yesterday!!!! @PFossil @MichelleAltman1 SOOO much fun ahead y'all! SO much fun!! #GH #FallinLoveWithGH

This is from Michelle Stafford. Alright Michelle I loathed the Nina pimping but your stock went up in my book. Anyone who is a champion of smarttv and fans for a better GH. Oh hells yes. People again as I said we were in Ron hell now getting rocketed into the 4th dimension of smarttv.

Archived