GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's really special to use NLG's tweets as proof that people are praising GH. LMAO.  Nancy destroyed her credibility with her EMMY night meltdown. She blocked me for merely trying to get her to shut up and stop tweeting.

NLG plays Alexis like a horny 14 year old when she's with horndog Julian, and it's not smart tv. It's disgusting.

The Maurice Benard interview with DC is boring beyond belief. It says NOTHING. We learn only that MB is all about himself and doesn't really care about anyone else. He's clueless as to how others see him.

Jonny, you linked that video. I hope you read the comments from viewers, because MB and GH were TRASHED over and over and over. See, we all know how badly GH sucks.

And when you defend GH and Jelly, you might want to stop bashing Pratt. That's hardly a defense for any of the crap we see at GH.

• Members

Another snoozer of an episode...what is happening with this cast? Lisa Lo Cicero, who I think is a great actress, has been phoning it in since she came back.  GF looked like she would rather be anywhere else other than acting opposite ER.  Jake Doe's fit after hitting another dead end in his "quest" to find out who he is was cringe-worthy.  And then you have the Corinthoseses...I would have left Sonny lying in the floor. SmartTV at its best!

• Members

I'm sad about GH.  As awful as I found the JFP/Guza era, the last year of the show has been virtually unwatchable for me.  I'm just watching clips now.  So far the new team is exactly what I was expecting.    It's so hard to watch what the show has become, especially when you compare it to how good it was just a couple of years ago.

When Frank and Ron arrived, I tuned back in regularly for the first time in years.  Anna was back.  So many characters were back the show felt like GH again.  It's just pretty awful now.

• Members

I enjoy reading everyone's posts. I usually just read. But I felt the need to post.

Much like everyone else. I'm just bored with GH. I'm not even sure what these writers can do to fix the problem. But it kinda reminds me of the time GW came on as head writer.

Archived