Days: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A spoiler is only a spoiler if it hasnt aired. If its material on todays show than its fair game. If you come into a thread discussing that days show and are upset that episode is being discussed than thats your own damn fault. With that said, BYE WILL. Ya sucked and Im glad we are finally rid of Guy Wilson

• Members

I rarely wish for soap ratings to fall but I'm very tempted in this case. The whole thing exemplifies what I hate most about modern soaps (and a lot of fans...). And I say that as someone who had little interest in Will, as my main memory of him will always be Massey's endless smirking and phoning in every scene.

• Members

I'm actually kind of into the JJ/Gabi stuff so far.

Color me shocked, but both Guy Wilson and Robert Scott Wilson were pretty good in those scenes. And they were full of tension and suspense. I still don't agree with this decision, but it was executed well, and the ending gave me chills.

• Members

JJ is like 19. Straddling Will with a kid helped kill him (no pun intended) as it aged him prematurely. I dont want to see JJ being a father figure to his cousin's kid. Gabi herself sucks. She's no better than Beige. Id rather bring on someone else for JJ

• Members

I have no doubt Moss will bolt when he can. JMO. They all do. I'm eh on Banus/Gabi. She can be decent but still not the greatest. Neither is Sal Stowers. I could get behind Gabi/JJ. Possibly. Maybe they can be written out together when Moss bolts whenever that may be (I'm not saying he's out or leaving, just that I think he will whenever his contract is up in the future ...)

RSW did really well today and so did Guy Wilson.

I'm not thrilled over the decision but it was well done. And I like that we see Ben living out his life but also being a psychopath.

I think Abby needs to be given a total mental breakdown. I mean, seriously, with her grandmother's history (and I wish they would have done the same to Jennifer), and all the crap she's put herself through and now with Ben and her family and friends dropping like flies and not to mention Jack being crushed (and I'm not convinced he's dead LOL) by an elevator rescuing her ... I have no spoilers on this but are we sure the baby makes it?

• Members

I've been annoyed/upset about the decision to kill Will off since the news broke but I thought today's episode was well done. I'm very critical of RSW and mostly think he can't emote at all but he was good today.

Thankful for no more of Guy Wilson and his awful face

Archived