Days: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't give a damn about Eduardo or Rafe's daddy issues. Meh. I was rolling my eyes hard as the camera crew rolled in and Eduardo did his spiel. Sorry A. Martinez ... not feeling it yet.

Kassie was fantastic as usual and I really like how they're humanizing Theresa. Kassie was heartbreaking as Eve envisioned Paige's life.

Of course we get JJ/Jen scenes and Dr. Douche has to interrupt.

• Members

KDP is selling Eve's grief and I AM LOVING IT. Other than a bit of overkill at the start with the visions of Paige...this was a good episode. And the funeral was good. And everyone did a great job at sad face. But darn at Eduardo doing that at the end. Because the walls aren't closing in on Chad enough. So anyone see the new SOD cover?

I find myself cheering for Underdog Theresa. But I miss Anne.

Those Andre/Chad scenes really were great, weren't they?

• Members

They couldnt bring Kimberly back for Paige's funeral? I dont expect Shane. Another glaring absentee was Kayla. Even in death, the entire Brady family outside of Teresa fails to claim her

They couldnt bring Kimberly back for Paige's funeral? I dont expect Shane. Another glaring absentee was Kayla. Even in death, the entire Brady family outside of Teresa fails to claim her

• Members

I'm not feeling Brady right now. I get it that he doesn't get along with Theresa. But does he need to berate and make her feel bad at her neice's funeral? He couldn't wait to take her aside at home before doing that? At this point I don't want them together. She deserves someone not so sanctimonious. I want her with someone like Uncle Phil-someone that would irritate Brady. Instead of Theresa begging Brady love her, she needs a guy who pursues her and accepts who she is. I don't see anyone on the canvas now for Theresa, but hopefully with the upcoming cast changes, maybe they'll bring on someone for Theresa. She needs someone new badly.....

• Members

The Bo story is stupid. Now he's abducted and being questioned by goons about the medicine for his mother? She is an elderly woman that developed something in her old age. Its not like she is the victim of some bio-terrorism act

Im glad Kayla explained why she didnt show up to Beige's funeral

• Members

Today's show wasn't the most exciting but I liked a lot of it.

I'm glad they addressed Kayla not being at Beige's funeral. I really like seeing her point of view as a character again and how torn she is on this cure for Caroline. I liked that Roman was involved because he should be.

Also liked the Maggie/Hope scenes. Finally Maggie is back interacting with who she should be interacting with and being the Maggie I like. Liked Maggie talking about Hope as a child (considering Hope was born on-screen ...).

Other than that, I sort of liked the Bo/Steve stuff but it's moving way too slow for me. The interest for me just isn't there. I want it to be. But it isn't.

I fast-forwarded through Brady/Theresa, Justin/Eve/Eduardo/Rafe (and then Rafe/Hope). Zzzzz. No thanks.

Griffith's slowness really fits DAYS, IMHO. I just really like the feel and tone of the show. It feels like DAYS again. I know I said it before but I just can't get over it, and then I realize just how bad it got and how easily it can get so bad. Not saying we're seeing outstanding stuff here, but it's watchable, the dialogue remains great, and they're (mostly) focusing on who they should be focusing on. I'm not liking a few things, that I'll get into after certain things happen this week (as well as other minor nitpicks) but it's lightyears better.

Archived