Days: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Anne sticking around in the future or is this it for her? Granted, the episode isn't over. I love her but maybe it's for the best if they are never going to really develop her.

LOL at Justin running to the DiMansion to yell at Stefano and Andre. Eh, Justin as the DA does nothing for me. I think it was a poor choice and they should have kept him around Kate and in business. Of course the lure was the one Sonny made Victor when he was ten. PLEASE GMAFB here. LOL

Is Jennifer becoming likeable again? Oh Abby. You are trapped. Just own up to ho'ing around with Chad and getting knocked up by him and that you love him and maybe all of this wouldn't be so terrible for you. I love Abby but she makes her own mess.

Kassie's doing great at Eve's grief but I'm ready to move on from Paige's death. Really liked them having Jennifer go over to see Eve.

Aww, Will gets a cameo appearance today. How sad at how irrelevant Will has quickly become. Such a shame they kept Wilson in this role for so long.

Poor Chad. His alibi is a loon.

• Members

LOL, I forgot all about Paul (in a way). Outta sight and outta mind, I guess. I wish they'd use him. I think they're just waiting, for various reasons. Hopefully.

I was glad to see Jen on the phone with Laura. Little things like that are incredibly small touches that matter. I really don't like when characters fail to exist or be mentioned when they're off the show. Not saying that's all everyone should talk about, but mentions here and there make all the difference.

• Members

Wow. it was odd that Abby would want Teresa to design her wedding dress. Regardless of how she feels about her designs, she hates Teresa. Why would she even trust her? A few months ago, its not like anyone would put it past Teresa to design a dress thats too small to humiliate her. 

I like that the show is finally taking Teresa seriously though bc the last regime treated her like a joke. She's become very human and less cartoonish. It was sad to see her and Anne break up though even though she made good points

Eve and Jen's scene was perfect. Their feud in this century was so stupid and there was no reason for them to be fighting like they had in the 80s. Too bad this development wont mean much since

but I would love to see them as frenemies.

Will and his hoarse voice pops up midway....Bye

Was Andre dead before? Why did they bring him back instead of Tony? Not feeling him back as Ive never liked Thao. So stupid since Stefano has spent this entire year crying over the fact that all his kids are dead except for Chad

• Members

The thing is, Eve and Jennifer never fought like that in the 80s early 90s. Their rivalry back then was mostly snark, no real hate. That's something TomSell rewrote when Kassie joined the show last year.

Andre died in 2007 when he was shot by Bo, fell of a building and turned off his own life-support. His return from the dead hasn't been explained yet. I think the reason they brought him back instead of Tony was because Hogan Sheffer did that big rewrite in 2007 when he took all of Tony's history between 1993-2005, and gave it to Andre. So Tony is no longer the villain we saw during those years. Since Joe is getting weaker there's not much they can do with Stefano so someone needs to take over as the head of the DiMera family.

• Members

My dad watched a few episodes with me a few weeks ago and now he is virtually a die-hard.

Right now, he is on his ambien and falling asleep but I decided to ask him who he disliked anyway.

Me: Dad, who do you not like so far?

Lethargic Dad: I don't like the batty old women who wants everyone to dress up likes its the 1960s. 

Me: Why?

LD: Because she wears a red Whig, has weird eyes, and wears too much makeup.

• Members

I admit that I found it odd that Justin didn't bat an eye when he saw Andre...but I have a little spoiler from this week SOD so I will shut up on that.

So...this is THE Anne, huh? I liked her. And sorry that she may not be around any longer.

Pretty good episode I thought, but I agree...Abby all of a sudden wanting Theresa to do her dress = HUH?

Archived