Y&R October Spoilers

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Patty and Sharon become closer as Patty becomes Sharon's mentor in lessons of deception and obession. Will Sharon become Geona City's next Sheila Carter?

How offensive......I admit i'm one of the few people who would have an organism if they ever did decide to have Sheila come back (with Kimberlin) even though it's so far fetched and played out....but what bull to compare Sharon to her....

• Members

I actually use to think when Delia died  that it would be a compelling story for Victor to be the driver, but somehow forgot he did it. so everyone just assumes it was Adam, till they revealed it was really Victor and he got sent to jail and lost the company and was shunned by his whole family....meaning Victor had to actually work to redeem himself....

If the writers and Braeden actually dared to make Victor suffer, this would have been good, and I really do think Braeden would have played the hell out of this story as we saw a more "kinder" Victor evolve from this....(or at least back to Bell's Victor) 

• Members

Yeah I actually do agree....It would really copy Luke killing Jake if they did it with Victor....plus Victor never really payed for causing Nikki's fall down the stairs and killing her child with Jack all those years ago, and that was with Bill Bell so it wouldn't be that much different......it would honestly probably be worse as Victor would just keep pointing the finger at Billy like he already has for leaving her in the first place....

Archived