GH: September 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Your funny Chit not going to happen. Keep dreaming. ABC very committed to GH and the buzz baby. The dialogue was fantastic, the vets were on screen and the aftermath is just going to be fantastic. Jean the freaking queen is a true miracle worker. I get more and more excited this is their influence without their names even in the credits. A month ago GH was crap Nina pimping galore and that horrid Denise story now it's mist see tv. The future has never been brighter. Maurice stating the future stuff will blow you away. Going back to basics. What I love about Jean is what a classy smart liberal she is. People raving already on her twitter about the latest episodes and her response was just to let u know u have to credit Ron here. How classy is she. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad some seem to find something to enjoy but I'm still so checked out. Who gives a damn that Sonny is shot? Zzzz. Who didn't see TJ being in danger coming? Everything's spelled out to us with giant anvils days before it happens. And zzz ... how long until Jakeson is kissing Sonny's pasty ass and Sam is his lapdog? Sigh.

I see they couldn't wait to usher Bobbie off the episode. Sigh. At least she and Carly had nice scenes I suppose. Bobbie's going to be window dressing, if she's used at all. And does anyone else cringe/hate how kissy/huggy Maxie and Carly are with each other? It makes no sense for them to be friends or close at all, IMHO.

I'd rather watch this Sloane than McGrouch's version but I'm ready for this shouty waste of space to go. I want Anna to plug him like she did Carlos.

Why have Hayden and Nikolas been on for days and days and they've accomplished nothing? Except to get them all wet and in skimpy clothes? I guess to fill Budig's eppy guarantee. Like all the pets she's on a lot already.

Where can I read the Piss/Altman interview? Can someone give me some of the highlights?

Archived