GH: September 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jelly stuff starts airing mid October. They really are making changes to reflect a better show. I read a little paraphrase of the interview. These women are just so smart. They did state they are toning the camp down it will be more grounded in reality and emotional with romance. Going back to basics. So smart so smart.I love the fans are noticing the slight changes with longer scenes, better dialogue and more character driven. I am hearing Maurice and Laura have amazing stuff coming up from Jelly. I have no clue why anyone wouldn't be excited. Their approach to soaps is what soap writing today should be.

• Members

I don't in any way, shape or form want to see the mob as the central story.That said, since Sonny's miracle swimmers have been knocking up the women of Port Chuck for years, it makes sense that his family will drive story. Less Sonny, a recast Morgan(sheesh, BC has been chewing away at the scenery...I wonder if he isn't bi-polar. My late boyfriend was bi-polar, and these writers really need to do more research before having him diagnosed by HIS MOMMY and not a doctor). More focus on families, lose the awful mob plots, and please get rid of RoHo and the Staff. While both have their style and talent, their characters don't work on this show.  Cut the losses, and please put Hayley Erin out of our misery...My god, she makes me yearn for the days of KungFu Courtney. And Please, Please, Please, can we see Tracey, Anna, Alexis and Laura in decent stories????Especially Tracey...JE rocks!!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

=   Someone please contact John Walsh!!!

• Members

Bryan Craig is finally making sense.

BRYAN: Kiki has been a tough character, and it seems that most of the audience has not taken to her, and that was even when Kristen Alderson was playing her. Hayley has had a pretty tough shoe to fill there. Not to mention, that although she has done soaps before it was a long time ago; and GH can be a tough set. There’s a lot of really strong women on that set, and a lot of really strong male actors, as well. It has been great working with her. She has been fun to work with. I don’t know if it matters who they hire for the role. I don’t know that the majority of fans like the character, as it seems that the character isn’t quite fleshed out. I think Hayley knows that. When I came on as Morgan, it was a character that had already been established, and there was room to go with the character. He has had a much different storyline, where he is likeable and then not likeable, but I feel like Kiki has just sort of been on flat-line since the character was created.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/ghs-bryan-craig-talks-on-a-bipolar-morgan-working-with-maurice-benard-ron-carlivati-social-media/2015/09/07/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Archived